What is there to do in Sevierville TN for free?
7 Free Things to Do in Sevierville
- Stop By the Sevier County Courthouse and Dolly Parton’s Statue.
- Tour Historic Downtown Sevierville.
- Goof Off at the Mt.
- Walk Along Sevierville’s Greenways.
- Discover Sevierville’s History at the Sevier County Heritage Museum.
- Enjoy Some Peace And Quiet at the King Family Library.
What is there to do in Sevierville TN in November?
Pigeon Forge in November
- Experience The Driving Tour of Lights.
- See Christmas at Dollywood.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving in Pigeon Forge.
- Watch Thanksgiving Fireworks at the Titanic.
- See Clingmans Dome Before It Closes.
- Go Snow Tubing At Ober Gatlinburg.
- Try Winter Hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Go Tubing at Pigeon Forge Snow.
What is there to do in Sevierville TN in December?
Top Attractions in Sevierville
- Smoky Mountain Deer Farm & Exotic Petting Zoo. 1,346. Zoos.
- Forbidden Caverns. 1,315. Caverns & Caves.
- Hillside Winery. 1,897.
- Tennessee Legend Distillery. 1,104.
- Tanger Outlets Sevierville. 2,477.
- Rainforest Adventures. 1,415.
- Foxfire Mountain Swinging Bridge. 276.
- Sevier Distilling Company. 277.
What is the difference between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge?
Gatlinburg is nestled right in the middle of the mountains and has a kind of small town feel. You can walk the downtown area. Pigeon Forge has views of the Smokies, but it isn’t right at the base of mountains. The downtown area is more spread out and the city can’t really be walked through in a day.
How much does it cost to get in Forbidden Caverns?
Ticket Information. All tickets for Forbidden Caverns can be purchased on-site and are currently $16 for adults ages 13 and up, $10 for children ages 5 to 12 and $15 for senior citizens. Kids who are 4 years old and under are admitted to the cave for free.
What can you do for free in Pigeon Forge?
Free Things to Do in Pigeon Forge
- Patriot Park.
- The Island in Pigeon Forge.
- The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Sugarlands Visitor Center.
- Cades Cove.
- Newfound Gap Road.
- Gatlinburg Arts and Crafts Community.
Is Sevierville TN touristy?
Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and Sevierville locals enjoy the shows and attractions that visitors do, but they also have some favorite spots that are a little less crowded and involve fewer sightseers.
Is Sevierville TN a dry county?
Pigeon Forge, Sevierville and Gatlinburg are all located in Sevier County, TN. Sevier County is technically a dry county, though it includes a city option for the sale and service of liquor and/or beer with regard to state law. You must travel to Gatlinburg proper to purchase package liquor.
How much does the SkyBridge in Gatlinburg cost?
Prepare for your SkyBridge visit The SkyBridge is located at 765 Parkway. Most people will spend 1-2 hours at the attraction. It’s open daily 9 a.m.-9 p.m. and until 10 p.m. after Memorial Day. Admission prices are $14.95 for children ages 4-11, $17.95 for adults over 65 and $19.95 for adults ages 12-64.
Is it cheaper to stay in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg?
If you don’t mind driving to activities, stay in the Forge. Lodging is definitely cheaper. If you like to park, stay in the Burg. We prefer the Burg when staying in a hotel because we love walking town every night when we return from our days activities.
How much does it cost to walk across the SkyBridge in Gatlinburg Tennessee?
Admission prices are $14.95 for children ages 4-11, $17.95 for adults over 65 and $19.95 for adults ages 12-64.
Is Forbidden Caverns worth?
Forbidden Caverns had its own special charms. I would definitely recommend Forbidden Caverns. It’s a nice little side trip that doesn’t take up too much time, but is well worth the time spent! Another little bonus… it’s a lovely drive to get there!
What is the free tea coupon at Sevierville?
Free Tea! Present this coupon for your FREE 1/2 gallon tea with a 5 person family pack OR FREE 1 gallon tea with a 10 person family pack with any “Dinner” Purchase. Sevierville Location Only Sevierville Location only. Pork, Chicken, Ham. Includes 2 sides, hushpuppies & 16oz drink! Not valid with other offers. Free Coke!
What is the Sevierville savings pass?
That’s why we’ve created the Sevierville Savings Pass – online discount coupons to help you save on lodging, dining, shopping, and fun in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg. With these savings, you can stay longer and come back to see us more often. Access it now in one easy step.
How many coupons can I use at Gatlinburg?
At these locations only: Gatlinburg, Sevierville and 2 in Pigeon Forge. Limit two per coupon. Must be presented at time of purchase. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
How do I use a coupon on a reservation?
Just mention coupon when calling for reservations. Online code: BCE$10 Purchase of $50 or more. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase.