What is there to do in Charlotte NC in October?
The top 10 things you MUST do in October
- (1) Say cheers to fall at the Whitewater Center.
- (2) Sip and stroll at the South End Wine Fest.
- (3) Ride the Ferris wheel at the Cleveland County Fair.
- (4) Take in the tunes at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden.
- (5) Get lost in the Amazing Maize Maze.
- (6) Get spooked at SCarowinds.
What is there to do in Charlotte NC in the fall?
(1) Make a day trip to visit Windy Hill Orchard & Cidery.
What is there to do in Charlotte NC in November?
Top 10 things you MUST do in November
- (1) 2018 Novant Health Charlotte Marathon.
- (2) Midterm Elections.
- (3) Charlotte Symphony On Tap at NoDa Brewing.
- (4) The 51st Annual Southern Christmas Show.
- (5) JAMilton: A Dance-Along Musical.
- (6) VTGCLT Winter Market 2018.
- (7) #GivingTuesdayCLT.
Are dogs allowed in Freedom Park Charlotte?
This is a popular park complete with athletic fields, tennis and basketball courts, playgrounds, a 7 acre lake, picnic shelters, concessions, and paved trails. Pets must be leashed and under your control at all times. From this park, you can begin the Lower Little Sugar Creek Trail (1.3 mile trail).
What is there to do in Charlotte on Halloween?
8 Spooky Halloween Activities Across Charlotte
- Boogerwoods Haunting.
- Hickory Grove Haunted Trail.
- Spooky Tales in the Dark.
- Scarrigan Farms Haunted Trail.
- Carolina History and Haunts Uptown Haunted Walk.
- Ayrsley Retro Horror.
- Running Scared 5 Miler and Monster Mile.
What’s the weather like in North Carolina in November?
The temperatures in North Carolina in November are quite cold with temperatures between 42°F and 59°F. You can expect rain for roughly half of the month of November in North Carolina. Our weather forecast can give you a great sense of what weather to expect in North Carolina in November 2022.
What do cashiers do in November?
Here are a few of our favorite local attractions in Cashiers, NC.
- The Village Green. The Village Green is a 13+ acre park in the heart of Cashiers, NC.
- Cashiers Farmers Market.
- Old Iron Bridge.
- Rhodes Big View Overlook.
- Bella Cotn Boutique.
- Bounds Cave’s Rugs.
- The Designers Market.
- Vivianne Metzger Antiques.
Are dogs allowed at Hornets Nest Park?
Hornets Nest Park This park has 102 acres, an indoor shelter, restrooms, a lake with a fishing pier, 8 picnic shelters and 2 playground units. Dogs can be here on leash.
How big is Reedy Creek Park?
approximately 125 acres
In 1997 the passing of the Nature Preserve Master Plan divided the area into Reedy Creek Park (approximately 125 acres) and Reedy Creek Nature Preserve (approximately 832 acres).
Where to trick or treat in Charlotte NC?
Trick or Treat Events in the Charlotte Area
- Halloween Farm at Almond Farm.
- Allergy-Friendly Trunk or Treat.
- Belmont BooFest.
- Fall Fest Parking Lot Party, including Trunk or Treat, hay ride, seasonal beer release, more.
- Fright Night in Waxhaw — family fun.
- Monster Mash at Rea Farms — trick or treat and Halloween movie.
Are they doing SCarowinds this year?
SCarowinds is BACK in 2021. Whether you’ve visited each year of fear, or if this is your first time, you’ll sleep with the lights on after experiencing our new attractions. Keep reading to see what’s in store this year at the Carolinas’ largest Halloween event!