What is the username and password for Infinite Campus?
If this is your first time logging onto Infinite Campus, the username is Student ID(this can be obtained from your school) your password is the student’s first name initial, last name initial followed by birth date using a 6 digit number: for example Jim Smith born on May 6, 1999 would have a password of js050699.
How do I log into Infinite Campus for the first time?
Infinite Campus – Logging in for the First Time
- Go to the icon in the upper right corner of the screen and then select “Campus Community”
- Create a new Campus ID using your same district username and password (you will only have to do this once).
- Follow the directions to create your Campus ID.
How do I find my Student ID number on Infinite Campus?
Click on Infinite Campusat the bottom of the page. The Campus Portal Sign Inpage will display. Log in with your Parent Username and Password. Information about your student will be displayed, including their Student Number, which is located next to your student’s picture.
Why is Infinite Campus not working?
You may need to uninstall the app, power off your device, power on your device and then reinstall your app. The error message may be presented to a user if they attempt to log into the Campus Portal app with an incorrect District ID. For some users the issue is corrected by performing the following actions: 1.
How do I reset my infinite campus password?
Resetting a Forgotten Password
- Visit syc427.org/portal and click “Campus Student” if you are a student or “Campus Parent” if you are a parent.
- Click “Forgot Password?”
- Enter your username, then click “Submit.”
- In the email, click on the password reset link.
- Enter a secure password, then click “Update.”
How do you change your name on Infinite Campus?
Select Edit account settings. Don’t forget to click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to save any changes you make to the account! Make the changes to the account you need to. Here you can change your account name, join password, administrator details, and other default options for the account.
What do you do if you forget your infinite campus password?
- Click on the Forgot your password link on the Campus login screen. Enter your Campus username.
- Click the unique hyperlink contained within the email. You will be directed to a new screen where you can enter a new password for your account.
- Enter your new password and save.
How do you check your schedule on Infinite Campus?
- How to View Your 2020-21.
- Log into your student portal in.
- Go to right side, click “Course.
- Click “20-21 Tucker High School”
- Scroll through schedule, follow steps on next slide.
- Steps for requesting changes to your 2020-21 schedule.
- These are the ONLY reasons a request for a course change will be honored:
How can I see my last year’s grades on Infinite Campus?
Click on the three (3) lines in the top-left corner to open the Menu. 3. Click on “Grades” to view your student’s grades.
How do I check my attendance on Infinite Campus?
To run this report in Infinite Campus, go to the Index > Attendance > Daily Attendance. There are two options for this report, the Summary Report and the Caller Report. The Summary Report is what you will want to download to view all absence comments provided by teachers for each student that day.
How do you get an Infinite Campus account?
If you are a student make sure you are using Campus Student.
- Visit infinitecampus.com and click Login at the top right.
- Search for your District Name and State.
- Click Parent/Student.
- Click either Campus Parent or Campus Student.
- Enter the Username and Password provided by your school.
- Click Log In!
Why is my Infinite Campus account disabled?
After three unsuccessful login attempts, Infinite Campus disables your account for security purposes. In such cases contact your child’s school.