What is the shortcut key for strikethrough in Outlook?
Select the text and press Ctrl+Shift+S (or the other combination that you’ve chosen). The selected text will immediately be strikethrough.
How do I strikethrough text in Outlook?
How to Strikethrough Text in Microsoft Outlook
- Open Outlook and start a new email. You could also reply to or forward an email in your inbox.
- Select the text that you want to strikethrough.
- Choose the “Format Text” tab at the top of the window.
- Click the “Strikethrough” button in the “Font” section of the ribbon.
What is the shortcut key of strikethrough?
The standard way to use the strikethrough feature is to select the text you want to strikethrough and then select the strikethrough feature on the home tab. However, Word also has shortcuts that you can use to achieve the same thing. Press CTRL + D.
What is the alternative to cut in Outlook 2007?
Shortcut key to replace is Ctrl + H. Replace from edit menu in Word 2003 and earlier versions. Home > Replace in Word 2007 and higher versions.
What does Ctrl F do in Outlook?
Ctrl + F doesn’t search Outlook, it forwards an email message. In just about any program, you can hit Ctrl + F (arguably the best keyboard shortcut of them all) and easily search.
How do you type strikethrough?
Apply or remove single-line strikethrough formatting
- Select the text that you want to format.
- Go to Home > Strikethrough.
How do you put a cross through text?
2. Use the Font dialog box strikethrough command
- Select the text you want to cross out.
- Select the Home tab.
- Click the downward facing arrow in the Font group.
- Select Strikethrough (pictured below)
- Click OK.
What is the shortcut for strikethrough in Word 2007?
Strikethrough Shortcut Key
- Press Ctrl+D.
- Hold down Alt+Ctrl and, at the same time, press the plus sign on the numeric keypad.
- Click on the Strikethrough check box in the Font dialog box.
- Type whatever shortcut key you want to use for the strikethrough format.
How do I use Outlook without a mouse?
Arrow keys can be used to “walk” within a pane. Use ENTER to execute the selected action….Cycling through the panes, sections and fields.
|Cycle through the main Outlook panes||F6|
|Cycle backwards through items and fields in the Reading Pane||CTRL+SHIFT+TAB|