What is the best selling small car?
In 2021 the segment leader remains the Toyota Yaris with 569k sales (7.8% share), followed by the Volkswagen Polo, which registered 379k sales (5.2% share). In third place we have the Renault Clio with 256k sales (3.5% share), ahead of the Kia Rio -up 3 spots- with 254k units (3.5% share).
What is the most reliable small car UK?
Most reliable small cars
- Kia Rio (2017-present) Reliability Rating 94.0%
- Renault Clio (2013-2019) Reliability Rating 94.3%
- Volkswagen Up (2012-present) Reliability Rating 94.8%
- Ford Fiesta petrol (2008-2017)
- Mini hatchback (2014-present)
- Honda Jazz (2015-2020)
- Hyundai i20 (2015-2020)
- Suzuki Swift (2017-present)
What is the best small car for 2021 UK?
8: Toyota Yaris. Pros.
What is the most comfortable small car UK?
With those in mind, here’s our pick of the top 10 most comfortable used cars you can buy.
- Audi A8.
- Ford Focus.
- Volkswagen Passat.
- Volvo XC40.
- Peugeot 3008.
- Hyundai i10.
- Citroen Grand C4 Picasso/SpaceTourer.
- Tesla Model S.
What is the most sold car in the UK?
Here is the official list of top 10 best-selling vehicles in the UK, according to the SMMT.
- Vauxhall Corsa. Number of registrations 40,914.
- Tesla Model 3. Number of registrations 34,783.
- Mini Hatch. Number of registrations 31,792.
- Mercedes-Benz A Class.
- Volkswagen Polo.
- Volkswagen Golf.
- Nissan Qashqai.
- Ford Puma.
What is the smallest car in the UK?
Citroen Ami hatchback review However, with the Twizy being discontinued in late 2021, the Ami is now the smallest car you can buy in the UK. Despite its small size, the Ami offers reasonable practicality with a compact interior, which can seat two people thanks to its boxy shape.
What is the most fun small car to drive?
10 Small Cars That Are Fun to Drive
- Mazda MX-5 Miata (in a tie with the Volkswagen Beetle)
- Mini Cooper.
- Subaru BRZ.
- Volkswagen Eos (in a tie with the Buick Verano)
- Buick Verano (in a tie with the Volkswagen Eos)
- Mini Coupe and Roadster.
- Volkswagen Golf.
- Volkswagen GTI.
Are 1.0-Litre cars any good?
1.0-1.2 litres You’ll get a good fuel economy out of them, as the smaller capacity means less fuel is used. This is great if you mainly do a lot of stop/start driving, such as in a city where there are lots of traffic lights, or if you usually make short journeys.
What is the most reliable and economical small car?
Top 10 most reliable small cars to buy 2021/2022
- Hyundai Kona – 95.75%
- Peugeot 2008 – 94.53%
- Kia Rio – 94.48%
- Volvo XC40 – 94.20%
- Renault Captur – 93.6%
- Kia Picanto – 92.98%
- Toyota Yaris – 92.70%
- Kia Niro – 92.56%
What is the best car for 2021?
All the best new cars coming in 2021
- 2020 will go down as a memorable year for all the wrong reasons.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
- Mercedes-Benz EQA.
- Volkswagen Arteon Shooting Brake.
- DS 9.
- Jaguar XF facelift.
- Skoda Enyaq iV.
- Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo.