What is the best app for recording lectures?
Best Apps for Recording Lectures
- Office Lens (Android)
- Rev Voice Recorder (iOS and Android)
- Voice Memos (iOS)
- Super Notes (iOS and Android)
- Notability (iOS)
- AudioNote2 (iOS and Android)
- iTalk (iOS and Android)
- AudioShare (iOS and Android)
Can you voice record college lectures?
If you’d like to record a professor’s lecture, you can ask for permission. Most professors allow recording and some even record lectures themselves and make the video or audio available. Therefore, even secret classroom recordings without a teacher’s consent were found to not be illegal.
How do I record audio from a lecture?
6 Steps for Recording Engaging Lecture Videos
- Prepare your lecture and slides.
- Download your lecture capture software or app.
- Optimize audio and video quality.
- Record a test video to check the quality of your audio and video.
- Record and edit with your lecture capture software or app.
- Share your lecture video to your LMS.
How do I record lectures on my phone?
What is the best app for recording lectures? The voice recorder app by Rev allows you to record high-quality audio that is ideal for transcription. Once you’ve captured an audio file, you can submit a transcription order in-app. You can download the Rev voice recorder app for free on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
How do I record a lecture on my iPhone?
How to Record Lectures on the iPhone
- Tap the “Utilities” folder on the iPhone’s home screen, then tap the “Voice Memos” icon to launch the application. Video of the Day.
- Aim the microphone, located on the bottom edge of the iPhone, toward the lecturer.
- Tap the “Record” button to begin recording the audio.
Is it illegal to record zoom lectures?
Yes. Some US states (including California) are “two party” or “all party” consent states, which generally require the permission of both or all parties involved in a recording. Meeting hosts may also choose to explicitly require consent to be recorded via Zoom .
Can a student secretly record a teacher?
Under California Education Code Section 51512, it indeed is illegal for any person — including a student — to use an electronic device to record what is happening in the classroom without the consent of the teacher. According to the teacher, the student had been egging her on in front of the 12th-grade class.
Can you use voice memos to record lectures?
One such utility is the Voice Memos app, which allows you to record audio and save the recording as a file on the iPhone. If you are taking a class or attending a business meeting and you’d like to record the lecturer’s presentation, you can use the Voice Memos app to do so with just a few basic steps.
Should I voice record lectures?
Recording lectures can be really helpful for students whose first-language is not English. It’s often really difficult to translate technical words and take notes quickly enough. Having a recording allows them to look-up any words they don’t know or ask a friend (even by emailing them the recording) later.
How do you record in college?
Now that you’ve decided on an audio recorder, it’s time to prepare for your classroom recording process.
- Prepare your equipment for recording.
- Find an optimal record location in the classroom.
- Hit record and take notes in real-time.
- Transcribe the lecture recording.
- Review your notes and transcription file.
What is the best voice recording app for iPhone?
Top 14 Best Voice Recorder Apps for iPhone/iPad
- Voice Memos.
- Voice Recorder and Audio Editor.
- Voice Record Pro.
- HT Professional Recorder.
- Voice Recorder – Audio Record.
- MultiTrack DAW.
- Recorder Plus: Voice Recorder.
- Otter Voice Meeting Notes.