What is the 1 800 number for XFINITY?
Call 1-800-xfinity (1-800-934-6489).
How do I talk to an XFINITY agent?
How to Get a Live Rep With Comcast Customer Service
- Call Comcast at (800) 266-2278.
- Push “#” when given the choice of automated menu options.
- Choose the department in which you want to speak to a live representative.
- Wait patiently on hold while the system connects you with a live rep.
Can I call XFINITY 24 hours a day?
Whether you call Xfinity, chat online or go to a store location, there is a representative available to help you virtually 24/7.
Are Xfinity agents 24 7?
Get 24/7 help with any questions you have.
How do you get through to a human?
TIPS FOR GETTING TO A HUMAN:
- Dial O, or try multiple zeros.
- You can add the # key or the * key before and after a 0.
- Dial multiples of other numbers 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, etc.
- Being silent sometimes works (believe it or not some people still have rotary phones)
- Speak non-sensible phrases to confuse computer.
How do you get through to a live person?
How to Get Through to a Real Live Person
- Hold the phone. Before you even think of picking up the phone, try the self serve options on the company’s website.
- Zero in.
- Make a smart call.
- Broadcast your frustration.
What is Xfinity service?
Xfinity Instant TV is a cable TV streaming service that lets you watch live TV from broadcast and popular cable networks on your compatible smart TV, computer, tablet, smartphone or Roku Streaming Player. Enjoy local and national live sports, news and the most popular shows as they air.
Is Infinity part of Comcast?
Are Xfinity and Comcast the same thing? At their roots, Xfinity and Comcast are the same thing. Comcast is the parent company, and Xfinity is Comcast’s brand for TV, internet, and home phone services.