What is PingInfoView?
Description: PingInfoView is a small utility that allows you to easily ping multiple host names and IP addresses, and watch the result in one table. It automatically ping to all hosts every number of seconds that you specify, and displays the number of succeed and failed pings, as well as the average ping time.
How do I use PingInfoView?
Using PingInfoView In order to start using it, simply run the executable file (PingInfoView.exe), type the host names and IP addresses that you want to ping, and click the ‘Ok’ button to start pinging. Starting from version 2.00, you can also specify a TCP port number (e.g: 192.168. 0.100:80 192.168.
How do I ping multiple IP addresses at a time?
- Press the “Windows” key and type “command.” Right-click “Command Prompt” and choose “Run As Administrator…” Confirm the request.
- Use the DOS “FOR” command to create a loop from one to 254, the range of valid IP addresses on a 192.168.1.0 network.
How do I ping multiple hostnames at once?
First, put all of your server names into a text file with each server name on a separate line. Let’s call it “servers. txt” and save it (as you going to ping server names so make sure name resolution is happening).
How do I monitor my ping?
Here’s the Best Ping Monitoring Software & Tools of 2022:
- SolarWinds Ping Sweep with Engineers Toolset.
- Site24x7 Network Monitor.
- ManageEngine OpManager Free Ping Tool.
- EMCO Ping Monitor.
How do I ping in bulk?
- Open Notepad.
- Enter the following command: ping ipaddress (replace ipaddress with the IP to be pinged)
- If you want the output to be saved to a file, re-write the command as follows: ping ipaddress >> C:\(path to the file).
- Save your file as ping.bat.
- When saving, save your file as “All files” not as . txt.
What is Fping command?
fping is a small command line tool to send ICMP (Internet Control Message Protocol) echo request to network hosts, similar to ping, but much higher performing when pinging multiple hosts. For example, using fping, we can specify the complete network range (192.168. 0.1/24).
Can I have two IP address in one computer?
Yes. A computer can have more than one ip address at a time. You can specify those ip addresses by two ways as suggested by dinesh. You can specify the additional ip address in advanced properties of your network connection.
How do I ping all devices on my network?
How to Find All IP Addresses on a Network
- Open the command prompt.
- Enter the command “ipconfig” for Mac or “ifconfig” on Linux.
- Next, input the command “arp -a”.
- Optional: Input the command “ping -t”.
What is the difference between ping and fping?
fping is a program like ping which uses the Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) echo request to determine if a target host is responding. fping differs from ping in that you can specify any number of targets on the command line, or specify a file containing the lists of targets to ping.
Why is my ping so high?
Some reasons your ping might be high include: Routers and how updated they are, where they’re placed, and whether their firmware is up to date. Computers and whether they’re outdated, un-optimized for gaming, or need to be cleaned. Caches on your router or modems whether they’re full.