What is CD LabelPrint?
CD-LabelPrint is a Freeware software in the category Graphics Applications developed by Canon. It was checked for updates 628 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month. CD-LabelPrint runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 9.6MB.
How do I print a CD label?
Here’s what you do:
- Click on the SureThing icon located on your computer desktop.
- Follow the software instructions to choose the appropriate printer label templates.
- Print your label on plain paper when you think your label is perfect [source:Joseph].
- Make any necessary adjustments.
What size is a CD label?
A full size CD or DVD label generally measures 4.65” in diameter. Business card and Mini CDs and DVDs also have 17, 22, and 40mm center holes but their diameter dimensions are less uniform.
How do I print CD labels from Word?
All you have to do is select one of the templates, fill it with your data and print the label.
- Launch Microsoft Office Word 2007 on your computer.
- Click the Office button in the top left corner of the Word 2007 window and click “New” in the drop-down menu.
- Click “Labels” in the left pane.
What size is a CD cover to print?
CD Cover Size Specifications for Printing The finished dimensions for the outside of printed CD covers are 4.724 inches square. Many printed designs include bleed. The “bleed area” is an extra 1/8″ of space for design elements or backgrounds to extend beyond the finished size of your piece.
How do you use a CD label applicator?
The Avery labels are good but it helps a lot to have an applicator that makes sure that they arrive at the right point on the disc surface. You put the label sticky side up on the base, then place the disc face down on the central grey pin. Pressing on the pin lowers the disc onto the label.
Does Microsoft Word have a CD Label template?
Microsoft Word 2007 is able to print CD labels and, in fact, comes with its own predefined CD label templates. All you have to do is select one of the templates, fill it with your data and print the label.