What is another way to say period?
So here they are, 15 other words for period:
- Visit from Aunt Flo.
- On the Rag.
- Lady Business. Period slang: Lady business Credit: VICKY LETA, ALISA STERN, MASHABLE.
- That Time of the Month.
- The Red Badge of Courage.
- Moon Time.
- Crimson Tide.
- Checking Into the Red Roof Inn.
What to text your girl when she’s on her period?
Cute Period Texts & Messages Girls Love To Receive When On Their Period
- ‘Will be there in 10, with chocolates, Chinese food and your favourite movie!
- ‘Coming soon to cuddle you.
- ‘I am thinking of you…’
- ‘Would you like to go shopping?
- ‘Which ice cream flavour would you like today, babe?
How do I say I have my period without saying it?
So we’ve compiled a few funny alternatives to “I have my period” without actually saying the word ‘period’.
- Aunt Flo is visiting.
- I’m on the rag.
- It’s my lady business.
- That time of the month/TOM.
- I’m wearing the red badge of courage.
- It’s my moon time.
- My red wedding.
- Mother Nature’s gift.
How do you respond when a girl says she’s on her period?
Ask Her What She Needs
- Be patient! Don’t blame her irritability on her period, but try to understand where she’s coming from.
- Bring her the food she craves. Whether it’s ice cream she’s after or she’s one of the rare women who crave a green juice, just go and get it.
- Be attentive.
- Give her a massage.
- Give her space.
How do I tell him I’m on my period?
The most important thing is to be honest about how you both feel. Tell them you’re on your period, ask if they’re cool (or not) and take it from there. No pressure. No drama.
Should I tell my boyfriend about my period?
They may have even been advised to “stay away” when it’s that time of the month. The truth is your whole cycle (and not just your period) can have an effect on your physical and emotional well-being, and it’s important that you talk about it with your significant other.