What does Hice mean?
HICE. Household Income Consumption and Expenditure (Survey) HICE.
How do you use Hice in Spanish?
So, following this rule, ‘hice’, which comes from the verb ‘To do’ and is used when we want to say that we have created something or done some kind of action, always use the ‘H’. Don’t forget to write it!
How do you say Hice in Spanish?
- ah. – thehr.
- a. – θeɾ
- ha. – cer.
What tense is Hice?
Hacer Conjugation: Preterite Tense
What do you mean by hive?
Definition of hive (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : a container for housing honeybees. b : the usually aboveground nest of bees. 2 : a colony of bees. 3 : a place swarming with activity.
How do you say I did a lot of interesting things in the summer in Spanish?
- Yo. no. lo. hice. . I didn’t do it. 14 Comments.
- Hice. muchas. cosas. interesantes. en. el. verano. . I did a lot of interesting things in the summer.
- Ayer. hice. muchas. cosas. interesantes. . Yesterday I did a lot of interesting things.
Is Hice in the yo form?
Good news: Hacer conjugates regularly in the imperfect form….In This Article.
|yo hice||I did|
|tú hiciste||You (informal) did|
|él/ella/ello/uno hizo||He/she/one did|
|usted hizo||You (formal) did|
How do you conjugate Hice?
English verb conjugation TO HICE
- Present. I hice. you hice.
- I am hicing. you are hicing. he is hicing.
- I hiced. you hiced. he hiced.
- I was hicing. you were hicing. he was hicing.
- I have hiced. you have hiced. he has hiced.
- I have been hicing. you have been hicing. he has been hicing.
- I had hiced. you had hiced. he had hiced.