What do you write in a graduation yearbook?
Here are some wording samples that are specific to graduating seniors.
- You did it! Hope you’re as proud of yourself as we are of you.
- Someday you’ll look back at these pages and think about the people and events that shaped your high school experience.
- Goodbye high school!
What is a good saying for a high school graduate?
Be bold, be courageous, be your best. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe. Fall forward. Every failed experiment is one step closer to success.
How do you write a grad quote?
Best Yearbook Quotes
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” –
- “If the opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” –
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” –
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever.
- “Shoot for the moon.
- “Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.” –
What should a yearbook dedication say?
AD Message IDEAS
- We are so proud of you and all that you’ve accomplished in Middle School.
- We know you will continue to achieve great things in High School and beyond.
- We are so proud of you.
- I am so proud of your accomplishments this year.
- You have grown into a beautiful person, inside and out!
What are some graduation sayings?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
What are some funny quotes from a yearbook?
Funny yearbook quotes. 1. “I’m actually not funny, I’m just really mean and people think I’m joking.”. 2. “It’s not enough that I should succeed – others should fail.”. – Kevin Chang. 3. “Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck. Then pretend to be someone else.”. 4. “You can catch flies with
What are some good senior year quotes for graduation?
Don’t forget to also check out these senior year quotes for graduation and the yearbook. Funny yearbook quotes. 1. “I’m actually not funny, I’m just really mean and people think I’m joking.” 2. “It’s not enough that I should succeed – others should fail.” – Kevin Chang. 3. “Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck.
What to say to a friend who is graduating college?
Witty Graduation Sayings for Friends 1 College Quotes. I can’t wait to hear your name horribly mispronounced at the graduation ceremony. 2 Funny Sayings for the Graduate. Worry is like a rocking chair — it gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere. 3 Funny Quotes About School. 4 Encore.
Do graduation quotes work?
Sometimes graduation quotes might work for one person who likes a laugh, and other times not for folks who are more serious. Ask yourself, does the recipient have a good sense of humor?