What do you write in a baby shower card for a Christian?
Religious Baby Shower Card Messages
- I’m praying for the health and happiness of your new baby.
- A baby is a gift from God. May God bless your family.
- We thank The Lord for this greatest of gifts.
- A little miracle from above, a beautiful baby to cuddle and love.
- Such a big miracle in such a little package.
What do Christians do at a baby shower?
Christian Baby Shower Games & Activities
- Babies of the Bible. Everybody loves a good trivia game. This fast, fun game contains ten questions about different babies in the Bible.
- You Write the Hymn. This game sounds like so much fun!
- Meaningful Verse. Instead of a guestbook, get the momma-to-be a new Bible.
How do you wish someone blessed a baby girl?
- “That’s going to be one lucky baby.”
- “May your baby be blessed with good health, love and laughter.
- “Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell.
- “Congratulations to proud new parents!”
- “We are really excited that your baby has arrived safe and sound!”
What is a good Bible verse for a new baby?
1 Samuel 1:27 “For this child I prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.” Psalm 8:2 “You have taught children and infants to give you praise . . .” Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
What Bible says about baby shower?
Bible Verses for Baby Boy Shower Luke 2:23 – (as it is written in the law of the Lord, “Every male who opens the womb shall be called holy to the Lord”), Luke 2:40 – The child was growing, and was becoming strong in spirit, being filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was upon him.
How do you pray for a baby shower?
- The Sound of Love. Dear God, let this child hear the sounds of love, within the heart and soul.
- One Family, Under God. We who believe are one family, under God. Together, we ask our Lord to bless this family.
- Guidance From Above. As God watches over us all, We pray He watches over your new baby.
What prayer do you say when a baby is born?
May Your will be done, Lord. Give me a sense of calm and purpose as I go through labor and delivery. I know that physical pain can overwhelm me. Help me to cling to You and look forward to the joy ahead when I see my little baby for the first time.
What is a good Bible verse for a new baby girl?
“Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes not only me but also my Father who sent me.” “And the child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.”
Is baby shower religious?
A baby shower is a party of gift-giving or a ceremony that has different names in different cultures. It celebrates the delivery or expected birth of a child or the transformation of a woman into a mother. It has no religious connotations whatsoever.
What to say at a Christian baby shower?
Here are 50 powerful Christian baby shower messages and sayings to give to the mommy-to-be. #1 The Bible tells us that children are a gift from God. I rejoice with you and praise God for his gift of your baby. My continued prayers are with you as we await the coming of the beautiful gift. May the Lord bless you!
What to write in a baby shower poem?
So, here are some baby shower poems for cards that a would-be-mommy can use in expressing her gratitude: Bubbling up to the rafter. With such friends to look after her. And your pure generosity. It is such a happy day. is finally here to stay.
Are these baby shower quotes & sayings free to use?
How do I print Baby Shower greeting?