What do you say in a senior tribute?
General Wording Ideas
- You’re growing up to be such a wonderful person.
- We’ve watched in amazement as you’ve grown into the person you are today, and we’re watching with great anticipation to see what you become.
- We’re so proud of you!
- I noticed you had me sign your yearbook last.
- Another milestone!
What do you write to a graduating senior?
- “Caps off to you, graduate!”
- “Congratulations! This is only just the beginning.
- “Congratulations on your big day!
- “Congrats, you did it!”
- “This calls for celebrating!
- “What an impressive achievement!”
- “Wishing you all the best on your graduation day.”
What do you write in a senior letter?
What kinds of things can I write about in a senior letter?
- congratulating the senior for graduating.
- wishing the senior well in his/her next phase of life (college, military, career)
- remembering fond memories (childhood, school, social gatherings, etc…)
What are good quotes for high school seniors?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
How do I write a graduation tribute to my parents?
Heartfelt Thank You Notes for Your Parents
- I am extremely grateful to you for giving me the opportunity to study at college.
- Thank you for making my graduation event a memorable one.
- Please accept my heartfelt thanks for the best gift you could ever have given me: a wonderful education.
What should I write in my daughter’s yearbook ad?
AD Message IDEAS
- We are so proud of you and all that you’ve accomplished in Middle School.
- We know you will continue to achieve great things in High School and beyond.
- We are so proud of you.
- I am so proud of your accomplishments this year.
- You have grown into a beautiful person, inside and out!
What to say to parents of graduates?
Please accept my heartfelt thanks for the best gift you could ever have given me: a wonderful education. I am who I am today because of your effort, guidance, and support. I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you for your endurance and for never giving up on me—even when I made it hard for you.
How do you start a letter to a senior?
Start with “Dear Friend.” Even if you don’t know your reader by name, starting with “Dear Friend” will make them feel special and cared for. Introduce yourself. Let your reader know who you are and why you’re writing. Send positive thoughts.
What do I say to my daughter graduating high school?
Here’s to the door to new opportunities that has just opened for you, our daughter. Enjoy your graduation, we are so proud of you. Congratulations for your achievement. And here is wishing you all the success and happiness the world has to offer.