What city in Florida has the most alligators?
Why you should live in Florida?
- The majority of the year is sunny and warm.
- There’s no state income tax.
- The beaches are fantastic.
- There’s plenty of cultural diversity.
- Locals receive discounts to a number of attractions.
- There’s so much to do outdoors (and indoors!)
- Living in Florida won’t break the bank.
- The sports culture is intense.
What’s the best city to live in Florida?
- Tampa. Affordability: 8 out of 10. Safety: 7 out of 10.
- Jacksonville. Affordability: 8 out of 10. Safety: 5 out of 10.
- Cape Coral. Affordability: 7 out of 10. Safety: 8 out of 10.
- Orlando. Affordability: 7 out of 10. Safety: 6 out of 10.
- Miami. Affordability: 6 out of 10. Safety: 6 out of 10.
- Gainesville. Affordability: 7 out of 10.
Where should I live in Florida?
Here are the 14 Best Places to Live in Florida:
- Fort Myers.
Which areas of Florida are most hit by hurricanes?
The Most Hurricane-Prone Areas in Florida
- Northwest Florida: 66 total hurricanes. (including 14 that were a Category 3 through 5)
- Southwest Florida: 49 total hurricanes.
- Southeast Florida: 49 total hurricanes.
- Northeast Florida: 26 total hurricanes.
- Inland Florida (Closer to North Florida)
What can kill you in Florida?
Here are some of the scariest critters I could rustle up!
- Spiders. There are two spiders in particular, found in Florida, that can potentially be dangerous.
- Florida Black Bears.
- American Alligators.
- Wild Boars.
- Florida Panthers.
- Fire ants.
What part of Florida gets hit by hurricanes the most?
What is a livable salary in Florida?
Living Wage Calculation for Florida
|1 ADULT||2 ADULTS (1 WORKING)|
|0 Children||2 Children|
What is the nicest part of Florida?
Best Places to Visit in Florida
- Orlando-Walt Disney World.
- St. Petersburg, FL.
- Key West.
- Miami Beach.
- Sanibel Island.
- St. Augustine.