What can you do in Melbourne with no money?
Free things to do in Melbourne
- Get amongst some free live comedy.
- Explore a model Tudor Village at Fitzroy Gardens.
- Walk around Queen Vic Market and try all the samples.
- Explore ACMI’s free exhibitions.
- Wander around the State Library’s beautiful Dome Reading Room.
- Visit the best bookshop in the world.
What can you do in Victoria for free?
10 Free Things to Do in Victoria, BC
- Take in the view at Inner harbour.
- Admire ancient totems at Thunderbird Park.
- Explore Market Square.
- Picnic at Beacon Hill Park.
- Discover Victoria’s Chinatown.
- Hike through Mount Douglas Park.
- Browse Victoria’s Antique Row.
- Tour the Parliament Buildings.
Where can I play in Melbourne?
Top Attractions in Melbourne
- Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria. 10,072. Gardens.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) 8,871. Speciality Museums • Arenas & Stadiums.
- National Gallery of Victoria. 5,495. Art Museums.
- ArtVo. 1,062.
- Eureka Skydeck. 7,945.
- Dandenong Ranges National Park. 1,101.
- Old Melbourne Gaol. 3,212.
- Shrine of Remembrance. 5,908.
What activities are open in Melbourne?
Activities: Zoos, parks and sightseeing
|Melbourne Zoo||Open now||See deals|
|Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Park||Open now||See deals|
|Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria||Open now||See deals|
|Werribee Open Range Zoo||Open now||See deals|
Where can I get free food in Melbourne?
Service Finder: Food ReliefMELBOURNE, VIC 3004
- Melbourne City Council Food relief service. Ph: 03 9658 9658.
- Crossways Food relief service. Ph: 03 9650 2939.
- City of Melbourne – Ageing and Inclusion Food relief service.
- Yarra City Council Aged Care Services Food relief service.
- St Josephs Catholic Church Food relief service.
Is NGV free?
The National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) is Australia’s oldest and most distinguished public art museum. Entry to the NGV Collection is free; however entry fees may apply to special exhibitions.
What is the coldest month in Victoria?
June and July are the coldest months and October is the wettest. Annual average rainfall for Melbourne is around 649 mm.
What tourist attractions are near Victoria Station?
Tower of London.
What’s Melbourne famous for?
What is Melbourne Most Famous For?
- National Gallery of Victoria.
- Wander the city’s laneways and arcades.
- Federation Square.
- Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Drink a flat white.
- Melbourne’s markets.
- Great Ocean Road.
- St. Kilda Beach.
What do you do outside in lockdown?
Your backyard, balcony or window offers lots of learning opportunities for your child.
- Make your own binoculars.
- Play weather bingo.
- Have a game of skittles.
- Listen for sounds.
- Try some cloud spotting.
- Create a nature collection.
- Make and fly paper planes.
- Have a toy picnic.