What cable do I need for antenna TV?
Antennas Direct offers three types of cable: RG6,Quad-Shielded RG6, and RG11. If you’re installing an indoor antenna or a short outdoor run, a standard RG6 cable should meet your needs. The quad-shielded RG6 cable features additional foil shields to fight electromagnetic interference and is ideal for longer runs.
Is there a special antenna for digital TV?
Antennas Direct ClearStream Eclipse Indoor HDTV Antenna Antennas Direct is a popular brand with a wide selection of indoor and outdoor antennas. The Eclipse Indoor HDTV Antenna is a simple, flat, disc-shaped antenna with a stick-on design.
Can you use an antenna with cable?
If the Antenna In input is a regular coaxial connection like the cable connection, you can run a regular RG6 cable right from the antenna to the TV. Do the same with the cable connection, if you haven’t already. Once the scans are done, the antenna and cable are ready to use.
How do I connect an antenna to a coaxial cable?
Connect a coaxial cable (not provided) to the ANT/CABLE IN jack on the back of your TV and to the antenna or cable TV wall jack. Plug your TV’s power adapter into a power outlet, then turn on your TV. Press INPUT to open the INPUT SOURCE list. to highlight TV, then press ENTER.
How can I get local channels without cable?
- TV Antenna: Free local channels without cable.
- Free local channels without a TV antenna.
- Streaming Local Channels: ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC.
- Haystack News: Local news, weather channels.
- TV shows from NBC on Peacock.
- TV shows from CBS on Paramount+
- TV shows from FOX and NBC through Hulu.
- PBS Video app.
How do I get free cable with an antenna?
How to Watch Cable TV for Free
- Get an HDTV antenna. TV Antennas are making a comeback in a big way.
- Sign up for a free video streaming service. If you’re looking for free cable TV, the internet offers a wealth of video streaming services.
- Stream cable TV online yourself for free.