What are the Top 10 best rock songs?
- ‘Purple Haze’ by Jimi Hendrix.
- ‘Whole Lotta Love’ by Led Zeppelin.
- ‘Sympathy for the Devil’ by The Rolling Stones.
- ‘Under Pressure’ by Queen & David Bowie.
- ‘Baba O’Riley’ by The Who.
- ‘Comfortably Numb’ by Pink Floyd.
- ‘I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll’ by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts.
- ‘Funk #49’ by the James Gang.
What is considered the best rock song ever?
The Greatest EVER Rock Song
- 1) LED ZEPPELIN – STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.
- 2) QUEEN – BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY.
- 3) LYNYRD SKYNYRD – FREE BIRD.
- 4) DEEP PURPLE – SMOKE ON THE WATER.
- 5) PINK FLOYD – COMFORTABLY NUMB.
- 6) LED ZEPPELIN – KASHMIR.
- 7) RAINBOW – STARGAZER.
- 8) FREE – ALL RIGHT NOW.
What is the perfect rock song?
1: Led Zeppelin: Kashmir (from ‘Physical Graffiti’, 1975) Both Whole Lotta Love and Stairway To Heaven could also have featured in this list of the best rock songs of all time, but claiming the top spot is a song of epic proportions: Kashmir, the very epitome of an epic, groundbreaking rock song.
Who has the most #1 rock hits?
Artists with the most number-one songs
|Three Days Grace|
|11||Five Finger Death Punch|
Which rock band has the most number one hits?
When people think about the top-selling bands of all time, they often pick the Beatles. Indeed, with 290 million records sold worldwide, the Beatles are at the top of many lists. Not surprisingly, the artist with the most No. 1 hits is the Beatles.
What songs have the best beats?
“Stayin’ Alive” – Bee Gees
What are the most popular rock songs?
10 Most Famous Rock Songs. “Roxanne” is the most well known of the Police’s many #1 Hits. Fusing rock, reggae, punk, blues and pop, the Police popularized this great song amongst rock and pop lover alike. “Layla” is the trademark of Eric Clapton. The British blues-rock guitar god wrote the song while in the band Derek and the Dominoes ,…
What are some good rock songs?
Kraftwerk – “Trans-Europe Express”
What are the Best Rock and roll songs?
Bohemian Rhapsody (1975)