What are the courses in Maharajas College Ernakulam?
Maharaja’s College Top Courses, Fees & Eligibility
- Bachelor of Arts [BA] ₹ 3,9201st Yr Fees. 3 Years Degree On Campus Graduation Full Time.
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] ₹ 4,0801st Yr Fees.
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] ₹ 15,3401st Yr Fees.
- Master of Commerce [M.Com] ₹ 5,2001st Yr Fees.
- Master of Arts [M.A] ₹ 5,2001st Yr Fees.
How many courses are in Maharajas College Ernakulam?
36 Courses are offered by.
How many courses are there in Maharajas College?
The college conducts 19 degree courses, 21 postgraduate courses and 11 doctorate programmes. Maharaja’s also offers PhD programmes under some departments.
Is there BCA in Maharajas College?
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) at University Maharaja College,Rajasthan University: Placements, Fees, Admission & Eligibility.
How can I get admission in Maharajas College?
Steps to Apply at Maharaja’s College Admission
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Register yourself and verify ID.
- Download the online registration form.
- Fill the form correctly.
- Attach the required documents.
- Make the required payment.
- Submit the form.
- Retain a hard copy of the form safely.
Which university is under Maharajas College?
The college, which was affiliated to Madras University during its early years, came under Travancore University in 1949 following the integration of the Cochin and Travancore states. Now, it is under the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
How can I get admission in Maharajas College Ernakulam?
Maharajas College Application Form 2022 The admission form for admissions is available on the official website of the institute. It can be downloaded and then filled for registration.
Is there any management seat in Maharajas College?
There are no management seats. So all seats are allotted on quotas and merit basis.
How can I check my Maharajas college allotment 2021?
- Go to official website www.maharajasonline.kerala.gov.in.
- Find the Maharajas Rank List link, click on the link.
- New page will be opened, enter your login.
- Your results will be displayed on the screen.
How can I get seat in Maharajas College?
Maharaja’s College Application Process 2022
- Application for admission to all the courses can be submitted online through on the college’s official website for application i.e.98.
- Click on the admission link of the course, fill in all the details required.
- After the form is submitted, a challan will be generated.
How can I apply in Maharajas College?
How can I check my allotment in Maharajas College?
How to Check Maharajas College Rank List / Maharajas College First Allotment Sure List 2021. Find the Maharajas Rank List link, click on the link. New page will be opened, enter your login. Your results will be displayed on the screen.
How is Maharaja’s College in Kerala?
Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, Admission Process for session 2022. Maharaja’s College is situated in Ernakulam in Kerala state of India. Established in 1875, is a Government college. The college is accredited by NAAC. Maharaja’s College offers 36 courses across 5 streams namely Arts, Performing Arts, Commerce and Banking, Science, Pharmacy.
Is Maharaja’s College Bangalore NAAC accredited?
The college is accredited by NAAC. Maharaja’s College offers 36 courses across 5 streams namely Arts, Performing Arts, Commerce and Banking, Science, Pharmacy. Popular degrees offered at Maharaja’s College include BA, BSc, B.Com, MSc, MA.
What is the visitor count of Maharajas College Ernakulam?
Maharajas College Ernakulam. . . Visitor Count : 941462 Since December 17,2019. Wednesday, September 1, 2021 2:29:46 AM
What is the eligibility criteria for Maharaja’s College Ernakulam?
The eligibility criteria of Maharaja’s College Ernakulam PG courses is passing marks in graduation in the relevant stream. For Ph.D course, passing marks in a master’s degree is required. After meeting the eligibility criteria, students can proceed with the further admission process of the college.