Is Windows Movie Maker good for YouTube videos?
Conclusion. That’s it. That’s how you can edit your YouTube video with Windows Movie Maker. It is a great YouTube video editor to make video with various features.
How do you put a YouTube video into Windows Movie Maker?
Windows Live Movie Maker
- Open Windows Live Movie Maker and click the File menu.
- Select Save Movie.
- Select Recommended for this project.
- Choose a place to save the movie, then click Save.
Is Windows Movie Maker still good?
If you are not experienced in video editing, Windows Movie Maker is a good choice for you. It is very easy to learn. Besides, this free video editing software offers a surprising amount of effects and transitions to work with. It is a perfect tool for photo slideshows.
How do you edit YouTube videos on a Windows laptop?
How to Edit YouTube Videos on Windows Laptop
- Step 1: Create a New Project.
- Step 2: Upload Your Video Clips.
- Step 3: Set your Aspect Ratio.
- Step 4: Edit Your Video. Trim Your Video. Split Your Video. Add Transitions. Add Texts/Captions. Other Options.
- Step 5: Save and Share Your Video.
Is Windows Movie Maker 2021 Good?
Windows Movie Maker is a great tool and easy to use for anyone making a simple movie or slideshow. The limitations to the app allow you to easily create the basics. the app comes with simple transitions, animations, and abilities to add text and other graphics to your project.
How do you edit YouTube videos on PC?
How to Use YouTube’s Video Editor
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- On the left sidebar, click Content.
- In Uploads, click the thumbnail of the video you want to edit.
- In the left sidebar, click Editor.
- Trim the beginning or end of your video.
- Trim clips out of the middle of your video.
- Add an end screen to your video.
How do you edit videos with Windows Movie Maker?
How do I edit video clips with Windows Movie Maker?
- Select a clip in the timeline. Click on Show Timeline if you do not see the timeline.
- Place the playhead where you want your clip to start.
- Select Clip > Set Start Trim Point.
- Place the playhead where you want the clip to end.
- Select Clip > Set End Trim Point.
Which free app is best for YouTube video editing?
More videos on YouTube
- Power Director Video Editor for Android Apps. This is an android video editing free app.
- KineMaster Pro Video Editor.
- Adobe Premiere Clip.
- Magisto Video Editor and Maker.