Is there a non Facebook Messenger?
1. Signal. If you’re looking for a super secure messaging client that’s also easy to use, Signal could be the one for you. Signal is an open source messaging service available on Android, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Is there an online version of Messenger?
Facebook is bringing Messenger, its standalone messaging tool, to the Web. The social network unveiled a Web version of Messenger on Wednesday, a way to chat from a browser tab on a desktop computer as you would using the Messenger app. Messenger.com is a way to keep messaging as the focus, a spokesperson told Re/code.
How can I get messages without Messenger?
The easiest way is to head to Messenger.com. On the desktop, this site acts as a messages-only portal. If you open it on your mobile browser, though, the site will redirect you to downloading the Messenger app.
Can I deactivate Messenger but keep Facebook?
How to deactivate Facebook Messenger on your phone and stop receiving chat messages. The only way to deactivate Messenger is to first deactivate your Facebook account. Once you’ve deactivated your account, you can reactivate it by logging back into Messenger or Facebook.
What is alternative to Messenger?
WhatsApp. WhatsApp offers video and voice calls.
How can I send message without Messenger?
How to send messages on Facebook without Messenger
- Navigate to facebook.com on your mobile browser.
- Tap the bell icon to open your Notifications.
- On Safari tap the square w/ arrow icon, on Chrome tap the 3 dots and select “Request Desktop Site.”
- Tap the messages icon to send a message to anyone on your friends list.
What are decoy apps?
A decoy app is a sneaky on-device tool that lets anybody hide secret photos, videos and messages, under the cover of an innocent-looking icon. Hide It Pro is one of the most popular – and easiest for parents to spot.
How can I connect to Messenger without Facebook?
How to use Messenger without an active Facebook account
- Download the free Facebook Messenger app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Sign in with the account information you used to use.
- Add new contacts by entering their phone numbers – if their Facebook account is linked they’ll show up.
How can I read messages without Messenger?