Is Samsung Rugby 2 a 4G phone?
Comment: Used – Good: This phone is unlocked for all GSM services, It is good for already active service, This phone is 3G phone (NOT 4G), If you have active sim card just insert it and use the phone, This phone uses Standard sim card size.
How do I transfer my contacts from my Samsung Rugby 2 to my computer?
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into your Rugby and connect the large end of the cable to your computer.
- Click “Start” and select “Computer” from the Windows Start menu.
- Double-click on the removable drive corresponding to the Samsung Rugby to view your files and folders on the phone.
Is Samsung Rugby 4 a 4G phone?
The Samsung Rugby 4 runs on 4G HSPA+ network and will support the AT Enhanced Push-to-Talk4 (AT EPTT) with Integrated Dispatch service, enabling business customers to communicate faster and to larger groups.
How do you put a SIM card in a Samsung Galaxy Rugby 4?
Remove the cover by pulling from the cover release notch. Insert the Micro-SIM card by sliding it into the slot, ensuring that its gold contacts are facing down. Align the microSD card (sold separately) with the slot appropriately, then slide it into place.
How do I transfer photos from my Samsung Rugby to my computer?
Transfer media to & from computer
- With the device powered on, remove the microUSB cover at the side of the device.
- Insert the microUSB cable into the port.
- Insert the USB end of the microUSB cable into an open port on a computer or other connecting device.
- Select Mass storage, then press the Center Nav key.
How do I transfer contacts from Samsung Rugby 2?
From the Apps tray, select the Contacts app. , then select Manage contacts. Select Import/Export contacts. Select Export.
What year did the Samsung Rugby come out?
Samsung i847 Rugby Smart
|Samsung Rugby Smart with screen protector|
|First released||United States March 2012|
|Predecessor||Samsung Rugby II|