Is Hugo Boss Elements discontinued?
Unmatched in versatility. Any season, any occasion Elements always comes across classy and elegant with ease. As -sadly- it is discontinued this scent keeps me searching for something to match its qualities… could be a long journey.
What does Hugo Boss element smell like?
Hugo Element smells of Calone (a touch melon-y, a tad salty, “fresh”) with a bit of diffuse, spicy wood in the dry down. Hugo Boss tried to liven up Hugo Element’s launch with a “cool” bottle and perky, but meaningless, TV spots (“Wherever you GO! Whatever you DO! The day is what you make of it!
What does Hugo Boss cologne smell like?
The fragrance is fresh and sharp with warm woody base. The fresh and fruity top notes of apple and citrus are perfectly balanced with floral and spicy heart, dominated by pelargonium, warm cinnamon, and cloves. The base notes are very masculine: sandalwood, vetiver and precious cedar.
Does Hugo Boss have pheromones?
Seduce with a scent of PARFUM 52 with the addition of pheromones! Pheromones, although odourless, when added to perfumes, they intensify their strength and have an undeniable influence on those around you. Use them when you go on a date or want to make an impression.
What type of fragrance is Hugo Boss?
Hugo by Hugo Boss is a Aromatic Green fragrance for men. Hugo was launched in 1995. The nose behind this fragrance is Bob Aliano. Top notes are Green Apple, Lavender, Mint, Grapefruit and Basil; middle notes are Sage, Geranium, Carnation and Jasmine; base notes are Fir, Cedar and Patchouli.
What’s the best smelling mens perfume?
25 Best Smelling Perfumes and Colognes for Men
- Montblanc Legend by Mont Blanc Cologne.
- Versace Pour Homme by Versace.
- 1 Million by Paco Rabanne Cologne.
- Gentlemen Only Intense by Givenchy.
- Hugo for Men by Hugo Boss.
- La Nuit De L’Homme by Yves Saint Laurent.
- Eros by Versace.
- Armani Code by Giorgio Armani.
Which Hugo Boss cologne for men is best?
10 Best Hugo Boss Fragrances
- HUGO Now Eau de Toilette.
- BOSS The Scent Private Accord For Him.
- HUGO Energise Eau de Toilette.
- HUGO Just Different Eau de Toilette.
- BOSS Bottled United Eau de Toilette.
- BOSS Bottled Tonic Eau de Toilette. Review.
- BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum. Review.
- BOSS Bottled Intense Eau de Parfum. Review.
Is Hugo Boss a good perfume?
Uncomplicatedly masculine yet classy, recommended. BOSS Bottled United is a daytime fragrance that works best in spring and summer, it’s really long-lasting at 7+ hours and offers excellent sillage. If you want to get the most for your budget, this is probably the one to do it in terms of longevity and sillage!