How much oil does a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser take?
Capacity: 5.5 quarts. . (with filter)After refill check oil level.
What kind of oil does a 2007 FJ Cruiser take?
A 2007 toyota fj cruiser takes sae 5w-30 motor oil and has a capacity of 5.5 Us quarts. It is recommended that you change the oil in your vehicle every 10,000 miles.
How much oil does FJ Cruiser take?
With a dry filter, the 4.0-liter V6 engine in the Toyota FJ Cruiser takeS5. 2 liters (5.5 quarts) of SAE 5W-30 motor oil.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a Toyota FJ Cruiser?
Reset oil maint reqd service light Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Turn the ignition key to the ACC or LOCK position with the odometer reading shown.
- Turn the ignition key to the ON position while holding down the trip meter reset knob.
- Hold down the knob for at least 5 seconds.
- The odometer indicates 000000 and the light goes off.
How many quarts of transmission fluid does a Toyota FJ Cruiser take?
The 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser came factory standard with A5-speed automatic transmission on all trim levels. This transmission is going to have a fluid capacity of 5.5 US quarts.
What is the best engine oil for FJ Cruiser?
|Viscosity:||0W-20 (All TEMPS) 0W-20 is the best choice for good fuel economy and starting in cold weather. If 0W-20 is not available 5W-20 may be used. However, it must be replaced with 0W-20 at the next oil change.|
|Torque:||30 ft/lbs (Oil Drain Plug)|
How often should I change my oil FJ Cruiser?
every 6 months
Toyota recommends you change your FJ Cruiser’s oil and oil filter every 6 months or 5,000 miles (depending on vehicle year and oil type). In order to change your oil, you will need a flat space, a way to catch the old oil, enough new oil to fill it up, a new oil filter and an oil filter wrench to remove the old one.
What kind of oil does a 2008 FJ Cruiser take?
Mobil 1 Extended Performance Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30 5 Quart.
How do you reset the maintenance required on a Toyota FJ Cruiser?
How to Reset the Maintenance Light on a FJ Cruiser
- Place the key in the ignition of the FJ Cruiser.
- Turn the key one click forward to the “ACC” or “Lock” position.
- Press the odometer reset button until the actual odometer reading is displayed.