How much does FastStone capture cost?
|Products||Price (USD)||License Type|
|FastStone Image Viewer||$34.95||Lifetime License|
|FastStone Capture||$19.95||Lifetime License|
|FastStone Capture||$49.95||Lifetime License|
|FastStone MaxView||$19.95||Lifetime License|
Is FastStone capture good?
FastStone Screen Capture – The Best Screen Capture Software. FastStone Capture is a powerful, lightweight, yet full-featured screen capture tool and screen video recorder. Built-in screen recorder saves videos in WMV (Windows Media Video) format. No Adware.
What is FastStone capture used for?
A powerful, lightweight, yet full-featured screen capture tool that allows you to easily capture and annotate anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand regions and even scrolling windows/web pages.
How do you record on FastStone?
To open Screen Recorder, click on the Capture Panel.
- Click to record screen activities into video files (more…)
- Click to add annotations (texts, arrows, highlights etc.)
What is FastStone MaxView?
FastStone MaxView is a fast, compact and innovative image viewer that supports all major graphic formats. Its intuitive layout lets you view images in a variety of ways. It is the best solution to view password – protected private images.
Which screen capture software is the best?
The 6 best video capture apps
- Loom for quickly recording and sharing on the desktop.
- Screencast-O-Matic for mobile screen recording.
- Camtasia for advanced video editing.
- OBS for advanced recording tools and live streaming.
- Movavi Screen Recorder for screen capture when you’re away from your desk.
Can you edit a video with FastStone Image Viewer?
Choose editing dimensions When the video is opened in the editor: Click or click on the video or press Space key to start playing. Click or click on the video or press Space key again to pause playing. Click or press Ctrl+End to stop playing and return to the beginning of the video.
Is FastStone available for Mac?
FastStone Image Viewer is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The best Mac alternative is XnView MP. It’s not free, so if you’re looking for a free alternative, you could try Photoscape or qView.
How do you record high quality screen?
24 Tips for Creating High Quality Screen Recordings
- Create an outline before recording.
- Record in a quiet environment.
- Practice once or twice before recording.
- Close out all other apps and tabs.
- Grab a glass of water.
- Test your recording software.
- Only record what you need.
- Clean up your recording space.
Does FastStone support WEBP?
There are multiple requests to add WEBP image format support into FastStone, since nowaday WEBP has become more and more common on the net as a replacement for JPG. Yet all these requests has reach a deaf ear. Instead, video formats support has been added, which is really not a priority for image viewing users.