How much does a virtual paint party cost?
Virtual Rates: $58/per person (includes shipping & handling of the paint kits to guest’s individual homes).
What size canvas does paint Nite use?
16″ x 20″
The standard paint night canvas size you typically do in a studio is 16″ x 20″ . I prefer using the 11″ x 14″ or 12” x 16” size at home. Smaller canvases take up less space on your dining room table. But the choice is up to you!
What is paint night?
Paint Nite is our flagship experience and the original paint and sip party! It’s a place for you to unleash your inner artist and create your own painting, while also enjoying food, drink, and excellent company. Most of our paintings are on traditional canvas, but sometimes we like to mix it up.
What is a virtual paint night?
SHOP NOW. WE DELIVER A VIRTUAL PAINTING CLASS. Our virtual paint night kits include all the art supplies and an artist led tutorial for you to host your own paint party! No need to buy supplies or schedule an instructor, we’ll deliver everything to you. Perfect for for birthdays, girls night out, team events and more.
How do I host a zoom paint night?
Here’s how to host an online Zoom painting party:
- Everyone needs a Monthly Membership or Yearly Membership to PaintingParties.com.
- Choose a Painting Party Video!
- Purchase supplies online or from your local paint supply store.
- Host a Zoom meeting with your family or friends.
- Play the Painting Party Video.
How do I host a virtual paint night?
5 tips for throwing an online paint party
- Select your artwork.
- Choose a date, time, and virtual platform.
- Prep in advance.
- Make the most of our video tutorial.
- Personalize your event.
- Share your Masterpieces with Each Other.
What kind of paint is used for paint Nite?
The type of paint used for paint night is “acrylic”. It’s water based paint that dries like plastic.
Do you tip at paint Nite?
A: Tips are not expected, but if you have had an exceptional time, you are welcome to tip the Artist and Assistant.
How does paint Nite work?
You get to paint with your friends At its core, paint night is a creative way to hang out with your friends. You get to go to a local bar or to a painting studio, hang out with all your best friends, and create a masterpiece. Most studios will put their own spin on things, but that’s it in a nutshell.
How do I create a virtual paint night?
How to Setup a Virtual Paint and Sip Night: Tips & Tricks
- Gather the right supplies. If you’ve never painted before, then that’s okay.
- Picking supplies, paints, and kits.
- Setup the painting zone.
- Buy the beverages.
- Join a Paint and Sip Live class today!
How much does it cost to host a sip and paint?
How much does it cost: Seats in our events are between $25 and $50 depending on the featured painting and project. You can view event costs by visiting our website calendars. Seating fee includes all the fun and everything you need to create a one-of-a-kind painting in a 2-hour period.
How do I plan a sip and paint party?
How To Host Your Own Paint Party [From Paint and Sip to Family…
- Step 1: Decide Where and How You’ll Host Your Paint Party.
- Step 2: Choose the Perfect Painting for You and Your Party Guests.
- Step 3: Gather These Paint Party Materials For You and Your Guests.
- Step 4: Set a Date and Time, and Then Invite Your Guests.