How much does a rater get paid?
|Lionbridge Rater salaries – 52 salaries reported||$15/hr|
|Educational Testing Service Rater salaries – 11 salaries reported||$15/hr|
|Appen Rater salaries – 10 salaries reported||$12/hr|
|Lionbridge Rater salaries – 9 salaries reported||$15/hr|
How do I find a person salary?
Check public records. If you want to know the salary of someone who works for non-profit organization or a government (including local government), then the salary for that position should be a matter of public record. For federal employees, try the U.S. Office of Personnel Management.
How do you calculate competitive salary?
Best salary information websites
- Salary.com. The most popular salary-specific job site, Salary.com lists every position in a field with free salary info.
- Glassdoor. Glassdoor is known for its extensive company reviews and employee feedback.
- Salary Expert.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Job title.
How much do Lionbridge raters make?
The typical Lionbridge Rater salary is $15 per hour. Rater salaries at Lionbridge can range from $11 – $16 per hour.
Is Lionbridge rater a good job?
Nice job for what it is The job is extremely flexible, but the work can be very boring sometimes. The pay is pretty good for an at-home job and the company is always happy to help if you have any questions.
How can I check my salary online?
How to get Salary Slip Online
- The online payslips for government employees are issued by PIFRA and you can receive it online after you create an account on PIFRA.
- Open PIFRA salary slip registration web page and enter all your details like CNIC number, date of birth and mobile number.
Is payscale COM accurate?
Originally Answered: How accurate is Payscale.com? I found Payscale dot com to be pretty accurate and well designed. The way they collect data is very detailed, and if your profile has a lot of data points with similar ones, you will have a excellent view of what your industry colleagues are getting paid.
Is working for Lionbridge worth it?
Good and Bad like any company This a great part-time job. It’s very flexible with the hours. The pay isn’t bad either. And they do provide training to help prepare you for the job..
Which Lionbridge job pays the most?
Business Development Director
Highest Paying Jobs At Lionbridge
|Rank||Job Title||Average Salary|
|1||Business Development Director||$123,673|
|3||Search Engine Evaluator||$110,764|
|4||Internet Systems Administrator||$108,637|