How fast does a Ninja 250R go?
Ninja 250 Specs: Maximum Speed 105 mph (170 km/h) Max Horsepower 36 @ 11000 RPM (26 @ rear wheel)
How much is a 2003 Kawasaki Ninja worth?
|Suggested List Price||Average Retail|
Is a Ninja 250 2 stroke or 4 stroke?
As the marque’s entry-level sport bike, the motorcycle has undergone few changes throughout its quarter-century lifetime, having received only three substantial redesigns….2008–2012 (EX250-J)
|Engine||249 cc (15.2 cu in) liquid-cooled 4-stroke 8-valve DOHC parallel-twin|
How can I make my 250 faster?
9 Best Ways To Make Your Motorcycle Faster
- 2 / 11. Change Exhaust and Add a Power Commander.
- 3 / 11. Adjustable Suspension.
- 4 / 11. Have Your Suspension Setup Professionally.
- 5 / 11. Swap for Lighter Wheels.
- 6 / 11. Buy the Right Tires.
- 7 / 11. Aftermarket Brakes.
- 8 / 11. A Built Motor.
- 9 / 11. Buy a Dedicated Track Bike.
When did Kawasaki Ninjas become fuel injected?
In 2003, there were a number of changes to the ZX-6R, or ZX636 as it is often referred. The engine was fuel injected and engine speed was raised around 500 RPM which resulted in a slight gain in power.
How can I get more power out of my 250cc engine?
If you’re looking to get more power out of your bike, here’s what we suggest to get started:
- Increase Your Bike’s Air Intake.
- Upgrade Your Exhaust System.
- Plug-In an Aftermarket Tuner or Reflash the ECU.
- Install a New Jet Kit for the Carburetor.
- Modify Your Ignition.
- Order Custom Parts and Accessories.