How do you use the Body Shop Vitamin C glow boosting moisturizer?
How to use
- Get started with our Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Polish. Rinse and pat your face dry.
- A toner is a great idea!
- Now smooth our Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser all over your face and neck in gentle upward motions.
- For extra glowy-looking skin, finish off with our Vitamin C Skin Boost Instant Smoother.
Is vitamin C glow boosting Moisturiser?
Product Description. The Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer is a fresh, lightweight gel formula that will give your skin a daily boost of radiance and hydration. With vitamin C, it awakens and clarifies your complexion, revealing a natural healthy looking glow.
How do you use vitamin C in the body shop?
How to use
- Squirt two pumps of our Vitamin C Liquid Peel onto your fingertips and massage into clean, dry skin.
- Continue the fun of massaging it in for 20 seconds until soft, squidgy noodles start to form and peel off.
- Rinse it all away for the most refreshing feeling.
- Pop this on 2-3 times a week for best results.
How do you use vitamin C glow boosting microdermabrasion?
How to use
- Take a trip to the spa (aka your bathroom).
- Squeeze a small amount of our Vitamin C Microdermabrasion onto fingertips and apply to a damp face.
- Gently massage it into the skin in circular motions.
- Once you feel satisfyingly purified, rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
Is vitamin C moisturizer good for your face?
Vitamin C is legendary in the skin care world. Adding vitamin C to your skin care routine can not only brighten your complexion but also protect against skin damage caused by sun exposure and harmful free radicals. This potent antioxidant is commonly used in face cleansers, serums, oils, and moisturizers.
Which Body Shop vitamin C product is best?
Out of all seven of The Body Shop Vitamin C products, the best seller is Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion Exfoliator. With 231 reviews, this product has received an impressive average of 4.8 out of 5 stars. Reviewers comment that this product is an excellent exfoliator and leaves skin feeling soft and clean.
Does vitamin C help skin tone?
On top of that, vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure. It also inhibits melanin production in the skin, which helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots, even out skin tone, and enhance skin radiance.
What is vitamin C glow boosting microdermabrasion?
For dull, tired skinExfoliatingVegan Think luxury spa from the comfort of your home. Our Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion works to gently buff away dead skin cells for a smoother and healthier-looking finish. It’s just the thing for dull, tired skin, helping it to appear brighter and more radiant.
What is Vitamin C face Serum?
A vitamin C serum is a skin-care product packed with vitamin C. It has the consistency of a liquid or gel, and is applied topically to the skin. “The benefit of vitamin C is it’s an antioxidant, so it helps prevent the forming of free radicals, which go on to break down collagen and elastin,” Saedi says.
Which vitamin is good for skin glow?
Vitamin D is one of the best vitamins for your skin, along with vitamins C, E, and K. Making sure you get enough vitamins can keep your skin looking healthy and youthful.