How do you fix Oki paper jam?
Remove the jammed paper by following the procedure below.
- Pull out the paper cassette of the indicated tray.
- Remove the jammed paper.
- Replace the paper cassette into the machine.
- Open the scanner unit.
- Press the top cover open button.
- Open the top cover.
- Close the top cover.
- Close the scanner unit.
Why does my Oki printer keep jamming?
Jams can occur due to paper misfeeding from a paper tray or at any point on the paper path through the printer. If a sheet is well advanced out of the top of the printer, simply grip it and pull gently to draw it fully out. If it does not remove easily, do not use excessive force. It can be removed from the rear later.
Why does my printer say paper jam when there is no paper jam?
your pickup roller is dirty and the printer can’t grab a piece of paper. it will say paper jam when it does this. get a drop of dishsoap and clean the pickup roller of your printer with this. scrape at it with your fingernail to get the roller clean and wipe it off with a damp washcloth.
Why is my Oki b4600 paper jam?
Paper jams can occurs at the paper input location on the bottom of the printer, in the paper feed or paper exit location. To return the printer to normal working order, remove the paper that is causing the jam.
How do you reset a paper jam?
Solution one: Clear the paper jam
- Step one: Remove any loose paper. Remove any loose sheets of paper from the input tray and the output tray.
- Step two: Clear the paper jam from the rear of the product.
- Step three: Open the cartridge access door, and then clear the jam.
- Step four: Print a printer status report.
How do you clear jam out of a printer?
Paper Is Jammed in the Paper Output Slot or the Rear Tray
- Slowly pull the paper out, either from the Rear Tray or from the Paper Output Slot, whichever is easier.
- Open the Rear Cover.
- Pull the paper out slowly.
- Close the Rear Cover.
- Reload the paper, and press the RESUME/CANCEL button on the printer.
How do you get rid of a fake paper jam?
- Take the first paper clip and contact the lower two brass rectangles, this fools the device into believing the duplexer is installed, keep the contacts bridged (don’t remove your hand or the paper clip until Step 4.)
- Press the “OK” button on the control panel to pretend the paper jam is cleared.
Why is my printer chewing up the paper?
You need to check that the paperfeed rollers in your printer are clean. If they are not the paper feed may be uneven and jambs may occur. If the instructions do not match your printer, consult your printer’s User Guide.