How do you fight Yor in Mana-Tombs?
Yor is a summoned boss in front of Nexus-Prince Shaffar in the Mana-Tombs, only summonable in Heroic mode. After completing the quest The Mark of the Nexus-King and obtaining either Shaffar’s Stasis Chamber Key or The Eye of Haramad, one can open Nexus-Prince Shaffar’s Stasis Chamber to release Yor.
How do you summon yor Heroic Mana-Tombs?
Guide: How to summon the extra boss “Yor” in Heroic Mana Tombs
- Step 1: Get to Honored with The Consortium, then complete a couple short quests involving Etherium Prison Keys.
- Step 2: Get to Revered with The Consortium.
- Step 3: Complete the quest “A Thousand Worlds”
How do you beat the Nexus-Prince Shaffar?
The basic strategy for Nexus-Prince Shaffar:
- Only your tank should engage the Prince at the start.
- When you tank pulls, all other party members must focus their attention on the three Beacons and destroy them as fast as possible.
- Occasionally, the Prince will Blink and teleport a short distance away.
What level should I be for Mana-Tombs?
WoW: Burning Crusade Classic dungeon levels
|Dungeon||Minimum level||Recommended level|
|Mana-Tombs||62||64 – 66|
|Auchenai Crypts||63||65 – 67|
|Old Hillsbrad Foothills||64||66 – 68|
|Sethekk Halls||65||67 – 69|
How do you get the key to Mana-Tombs in stasis chamber?
Comment by Kanti
- get at least 10 ethereum keys (you will need more if you are unlucky)
- get a 5 man group for heroïc Mana Tombs.
- go to Bashir’s landing for the first key (will use 5 or more ethereum keys)
- go to Mana Tombs and past the first boss is the first chamber.
What rep does Mana-Tombs give TBC?
Reputation. Reputation gains go to Consortium. A complete clear of Mana-Tombs will give about 1200 reputation with the Consortium until Honored, and 2400 each Heroic clear.
How long does Mana-Tombs take?
about 90–120 minutes
The Mana-Tombs are a wing of the Auchindoun instance. It is accessed north from the Ring of Observance. Note that although the instance itself is called Mana-Tombs, the entrance area outside the portal is called Mana Tombs without the dash. The instance normally takes about 90–120 minutes.
Where are the Mana-Tombs?
|Location||Auchindoun, Terokkar Forest|
|End boss||Nexus-Prince Shaffar|
How do you get the key for shaffar’s stasis chamber?
A reward from the quest Nexus-Prince Shaffar’s Personal Chamber. You must be Revered with The Consortium to receive this quest.
Does Mana-Tombs give lower city rep?
As a sidenote, Mana-Tombs will not yield any Lower City reputation as it is a dungeon for the Consortium and those who want to bump their reputation up with them.
What zone is Mana-Tombs in?