How do you do a title page in Chicago?
- < Center the title of your paper in the middle of the page, halfway down.
- Center your name directly under the title.
- Your teacher’s name, course title and block, and date should be written in three lines and centered at the bottom of the page.
- Use Times or Times New Roman 12 pt font for the title page.
How do you insert a blank cover page in Word?
Insert a blank cover page Click where you want to insert a new page in a document. The page you insert will appear before your cursor location. On the INSERT tab, in the Pages group, click Blank Page. Type your text, such as the title and the author, and modify the page as you want.
How can I move a blank page in Word?
Move Pages in Word With the Navigation Pane
- Click the View tab and check the box for Navigation Pane.
- When the tool opens on the left side of your document, click Headings in the pane.
- Select the heading for the page you want to move and drag it to its new location in the Headings list.
How do I make multiple blank pages in Word?
There are a few ways you can approach this problem. If all you want to do is create four new documents, all based on the Normal template, the easiest way is to simply press Ctrl+N four times. (Actually, you can hold down the Ctrl key and press N four times.) The result is four blank documents, ready to be used.
How do you format a paper in Turabian style?
How Do I Format the Main Text in Turabian/Chicago Style?
- Choose a single, readable, and widely available font such as ten-point Arial or twelve-point Times New Roman for the body of the text.
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph half an inch.
- Leave the right margin “ragged.”
- Put only one space, not two, between sentences.
How do I number pages without the cover page?
In the Header & Footer section of the Insert tab, click Page Number and select Format Page Numbers from the drop-down menu. On the Page Number Format dialog box, select Start at in the Page numbering section. Enter 0 in the edit box and click OK. This allows the second page of your document to be labeled as page one.