How do you bleach your upper lip with lemon juice?
You can also include lemon juice to bleach and lighten the remaining hair.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of honey and ½ tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to your upper lip skin.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Soak a washcloth in warm water.
- Gently wipe off the honey-lemon paste and rinse the area with cool water.
Does lemon juice remove dark upper lip?
Lemon juice: Lemon is known to be a bleaching agent and it acts as an effective remedy to treat dark lips. Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice to your lips and massage them gently. Follow this ritual every night before bed.
How do you bleach dark skin on your upper lip?
OTC Creams: Many over the counter creams and gels are available to lighten the dark skin in the upper lip area. These creams might contain hydroquinone, kojic acid and arbutin, which work as skin lightening agents by reducing the melanin content.
How can I lighten my upper lip fast?
1. Sugar Lip Scrub
- Dip the lime slice into the sugar.
- Rub it on your lips.
- Alternatively, mix lime juice and sugar and apply the scrub to your lips.
- Gently massage your lips for 3-5 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
- Use the scrub twice a week.
Can you bleach your upper lip?
Bleach works best on fine hair, like the hair on your upper lip and arms.
Does lemon juice lighten mustache?
Well, sugar is a natural exfoliating agent, and warm sugar sticks to your hair, not skin. Lemon juice works as a natural (and cheap) bleach for the skin hair, and also helps to lighten the skin tone. Say bye to the painful facial waxing!
Can I leave lemon juice on my lips overnight?
A 2002 study suggests citrus fruit peel may act as a melanin inhibitor. Every night just before going to sleep, cut a lemon and gently rub the juicy part over your lips. The next morning, rinse your lips with cool water. Repeat this routine every night until you see results.
How do I get rid of the darkness above my upper lip?
Other natural remedies
- Coconut oil. Using your fingertip, take a very small amount of coconut oil and gently apply it evenly over your lips.
- Rose water. Mix together two drops of rose water to six drops of honey.
- Olive oil.
- Cucumber juice.
- Almond oil.
Does lemon juice bleach facial hair?
Lemon juice works as a natural (and cheap) bleach for the skin hair, and also helps to lighten the skin tone. Say bye to the painful facial waxing!