How do I update my Virgin Mobile carrier settings?
Virgin Mobile APN Settings
- Open Settings from the Home screen.
- Tap Wireless and networks or More (this depends on your Android version).
- Tap Mobile networks > Access point names.
- Tap the Menu button (this could be the lower-left soft key, 3 dots in the top right corner, or the word ‘more’).
- Tap New APN.
- Tap Menu > Save.
How can I fix my Virgin Mobile Data?
Android Manual Data Configuration:
- Go to Apps > Settings> More Networks> Mobile Data ticked > Access Point Name > Menu Key > New APN.
- In the Name field type: Virgin Media Ireland.
- In the APN Field type the word: internet.
- Please power your phone off and turn back on again.
- You should now be able to use data.
What is Virgin Mobile APN?
The Virgin Mobile APN is essentially how you access the Internet. If you need help getting it up and running on your phone, please see our Phone Guides, choose your model, and click on the “Internet (APN)” button to the right of the picture. You’ll be guided through the process step-by-step.
Why is Virgin Mobile discontinuing?
Why is Pay As You Go ending? We regularly review our offerings to make sure we’re meeting our customers’ needs and usage. After careful review, we’ve decided to close our Pay As You Go services and focus on providing even greater Pay Monthly plans.
Whose network does Virgin Mobile use in the UK?
It is owned by Virgin Media which is part of Virgin Media O2. The company was launched by Virgin Group in 1999 as the world’s first mobile virtual network operator (MVNO). As a virtual operator, Virgin Mobile does not maintain its own network and currently uses the EE and Vodafone networks.
What network is Virgin Mobile on in Canada?
Virgin Mobile runs on Bell’s network, which is one of the most reliable and farthest-spanning networks in the nation. Virgin Mobile’s 4G LTE network covers over 99% of Canadians, meaning you can rest assured you’ll receive great coverage—as long as you live in a highly-populated area.