How do I unlock my SIM card PUK on my iPhone?
Entering PUK codes
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code. Entering the wrong code can permanently damage your SIM card.
- When prompted on the Dialer screen, tap Unlock.
- Enter the PUK code and tap OK.
- Enter a new PIN code and tap OK.
- Re-enter the new PIN code and tap OK.
- Wait for the device to finish unlocking.
What is PUK code for SIM iPhone?
PIN Unblocking Key
The PIN Unblocking Key (PUK) is utilized to reset a blocked SIM card.
How do I find my PUK code?
1. Get the PUK code from the SIM card packaging
- The PUK code is printed on the plastic card holding the SIM.
- The PUK code might be hidden under a scratchable area.
- Scratch off the area to reveal the PUK code.
- Sign in to get the PUK code.
- Give your mobile carrier a call to ask for your PUK code.
What is the 8 digit SIM PUK code?
The PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) code is a code consisting of 8 digits. It is used to unblock your SIM card when you entered 3 times a wrong PIN code. A card blocked by the PUK code cannot be unblocked; it cannot be used any further and you have to replace it.
Can you unlock a permanently locked SIM card?
To unlock your SIM Card, reset the PIN by entering your SIM Card’s unique PUK (PIN Unlock Key). Note: Entering an incorrect PUK (PIN Unlock Key) 10 times will permanently lock your SIM Card. If the SIM Card becomes permanently locked, you will need to swap it for a new SIM Card.
How do I find out my SIM PIN?
On stock Android, open the Settings for your smartphone or tablet and tap on Security.
- Access Security Settings.
- Go to the Advanced section.
- Access SIM card lock.
- Select the SIM card whose PIN you want to change or remove.
- Tap on Biometrics and security.
- Access Other security settings.
- Access Set up SIM card lock.
Can I get my PUK number online?
You can try online to find your PUK code as long as you have an online account through your network provider (most offer this service). Log in to your mobile phone account on your computer and look for a PUK code section on your account page. Where this appears will vary among network providers.
How can I get another PUK number?
To get your PUK number:
- Dial *100*8# from another phone.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Enter your national ID number.
- You’ll receive your PUK code shortly via a text message.
What is PUK code for MTN?
For MTN PUK: Dial 180, if you are calling directly from an MTN number. Dial 08031000180, if you are calling from another network within Nigeria.