How do I unblock short codes on Sprint?
- To unblock the short code, text Allow 60680 to phone number 9999.
- After texting, you will receive a text message: SprintFreeMsg: Messages to and from 60680 are now allowed.
How do I turn off sprint restricted mode?
From what I gather sprint/tmobile subscribers can sign into the sprint/tmobile website to access their accounts and turn off this parental control.” You have to go into your permissions on Sprint/T-Mobile and turn off “Blocked” under “Mature Content”.
Can you block numbers on Sprint?
Block, restrict or allow voice calls using My Sprint. You can control which phones on your account can make or receive calls, and establish a list of phone numbers that are blocked both for inbound and outbound calls. Account owners can block all phones associated with their account.
How do I disable short code blocking?
Removing A Short Code Block
- Press Menu from the home screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select More at the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Select Application Manager.
- Slide the screen to the All section.
- Select Messages.
- Under the Permissions section, you will find a drop down menu with 3 options for sending premium sms.
What happens when you block a number and they text you?
Regarding text messages, the blocked caller’s text messages won’t go through. They’ll never have a “Delivered” notification with a timestamp. On your end, you’ll never receive their messages. You can still call and send text messages to the blocked number as you normally would.
How can I send a text message without showing my number?
On phones running Android, go to the Settings of your phone app. Once there, you’ll need to navigate to “Additional Settings” and select “Hide my Number” from the Caller ID drop-down menu.
How do you stop someone from texting you without blocking them?
11+ Effective Ways to Get Someone to Stop Texting You (Without Being Rude)
- Block them.
- Ignore them.
- Tell them you’re busy.
- Make an excuse.
- Reply with an error message.
- Confront them.
- Change your number if you’re being harassed.
- Contact the police if you feel unsafe.
How do I get permission from Sprint?
Allow device user permissions:
- Sign in to sprint.com.
- From the menu click the My Account.
- Select Preferences.
- Under Limits and Permissions, click Permissions.
- Select the phone you wish to allow settings for – a green checkmark will appear indicating the choice to allow settings for that phone.
- Click Save.
How to block a number on sprint?
Luckily, Sprint accounts are able to block both calling and text messaging. You can block a number online through your Sprint account, over the phone, via text message, or even through the text or phone app on your Android. Regardless of your service provider, you can also easily block a number on an iPhone. Method 1
How do I block text messages on sprint free message?
Add 9999 as the recipient. This is the Sprint Free Message service that blocks text numbers.
How do I block a number from calling or texting me?
Open a call or text message from the number you want to block. It the Phone app, you can usually find a list of calls in the “Recent” list. Recent text messages are displayed when you open the Text message app.
How do I Black call on sprint?
Select the specific phone you want to black calls on. If you have more than one phone line on your Sprint account, select the phone number you want to black calls on. If you wish to block a phone number on multiple lines, you will need to go to each phone number separately and put in the number you want to block.