How do I sync my SmartBand to my phone?
1 Plug one end of the USB cable into the charger or into the USB port of a computer. 2 Plug the other end of the cable into the Micro USB port of your SmartBand. 1 From the Home screen of your Android™ device, tap , then find and tap Smart Connect. 2 Tap Devices > SmartBand.
How do I connect my health watch to my phone?
Pairing an Android Wear smartwatch with an Android phone Install the “Wear OS by Google Smartwatch” app on your phone, available on the Google Play Store. On your watch, turn on Bluetooth. Open the Wear OS app on your phone and follow the initial setup. Tap on “I agree”.
How do I connect my smart health wristband?
Set up your watch for the first time
- Turn on your watch.
- On your phone, open Wear OS .
- Tap Set it up.
- To choose a language and accept the Terms of Service on your watch, follow the on-screen instructions.
- On your phone, follow the on-screen instructions until you find the name of your watch.
- Tap the name of your watch.
How do I change the time on my Hband?
Set your watch’s time & date
- If the screen is dim, tap it to wake up the watch.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings . If you don’t find it right away, swipe left.
- Tap System Date & time. Choose your time settings.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Smartband watch?
On your fitness tracker, press the button to wake up the screen, swipe the screen till you see the Bluetooth and smartphone icons and press the button again. On the Activate your device screen of your mobile app tap Band. Your Android device shows Searching. When the name of your band appears, tap on it.
Why is my smartwatch not connecting to my phone?
Go to “paired watches”, unpair and pair again the smartwatch. Turn off your smartphone’s Bluetooth for a few seconds, then activate it and try again. Restart your phone and smartwatch. Disconnect the smartwatch from the Bluetooth settings and try a new pairing directly from the app.
How do I pair my watch with my iPhone?
Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Pair….Or follow these steps:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen.
- Tap Add Watch, then follow the onscreen instructions.
What app do you use for a smart bracelet?
As this is a wearable device I installed Android Wear app, an application developed especially for wearable devices. This application easily connects to the fitness band.
How do I set the time on my Pebble watch?
How to set up the Pebble Time
- After installing the Pebble Time app, launch it and tap on the button indicating you have a Pebble Time you’d like to setup.
- Enter your Pebble account information, or create a new account if you’re new to Pebble’s platform.
- Pair your watch to your smartphone by following the prompts.
What app does KoreTrak use?
After downloading the DayBand app and connecting it to your KoreTrak, you need to wear the watch (on your left arm just below the wrist) overnight at least once so that the app can detect your sleeping pattern. Launch the Dayband app the following day and click on “Today” tab to see your sleep record.
Why is my watch not pairing?
First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.