How do I ship a PayPal link?
Start shipping. It’s easy.
- Select orders to ship. Log in to your account dashboard and select “Ready to ship” under recent activity. Then select “Print Shipping Label”.
- Complete the shipping form.
- Confirm and pay.
How do I print a shipping label without an order?
If you would like to print a shipping label using USPS that is not associated with an existing order, you could create a draft order. To do this, you would create a product called “Shipping Label” and then you would associate a weight to the product based on the price of the label required.
How do I print a PayPal international shipping label?
- Log in to your PayPal account, and click “My Account.”
- Click “History,” and scroll down to the transaction you want to ship.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click “Print Shipping Label.” The shipping label window will open, which contains the shipping label and the buyer’s address.
Do you have to use ShipStation with PayPal?
It doesn’t integrate with PayPal’s shopping cart. They do have a way to paste the entire address, rather than having to paste the name, then the street, then the city/state/zip.
How do I add ShipStation to PayPal?
Open a new tab or browser window and log in to your ShipStation account. Click + Connect a Store or Marketplace. Select the PayPal tile. Enter your PayPal Email Address, then click Send Email Verification.
How much does USPS charge for shipping label?
Purchase Priority Mail postage and shipping labels at a Post Office or online. Prices start at $8.70.