How do I share my website content on Facebook?
In order to do this, you’ll want to paste your website’s URL in the post box. You can find the post box in your Facebook Business Page under ‘posts. ‘ Once you paste your URL, wait for a featured image of your website and title to appear. Only after the image appears you can delete the link.
How do I create a share link on my website?
How To Create Your Own Share Links
- 1) Go to http://www.sharelinkgenerator.com/.
- 2) Choose the social network you want people to share your content on.
- 3) Fill in the blanks.
- 4) Download a social button icon.
- 5) Make the icons clickable using your share link.
How do I create a Share button on Facebook?
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.”
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I create a social link?
Click Social links. Scroll down to the Add a social link or email field. Copy and paste a URL for a profile page or an email address into the field. For example, for Instagram, copy and paste the full URL for your Instagram profile, like http://instagram.com/yourhandle.
How do I create a Social link on Facebook?
About This Article
- Go to your profile page in the Facebook app.
- Tap Edit public details.
- Tap Add.
- Tap Add Social Link.
- Tap the “Platform” drop-down menu and select the platform you want to add.
- Enter your username for that account and press “Enter” on your phone’s keyboard.
- Tap Save.
How do I find my Facebook social link?
Login to your Facebook account. From the homepage, click your profile. On the address bar of your browser, highlight the complete Facebook URL (should look like this: www.facebook.com/your_fb_id), right click the highlighted URL and click copy.