How do I set up my Tenvis IP camera jpt3815w?
Easy 5 Steps Installation:
- Plug in Power and Network Cable to Camera.
- On Your Smart Phone, Download and Install the “”New Tenvis”” App from Apple Store or Google Play.
- Fire up the App to Create a Account and Sign in.
- The App Automatically Detects the Cameras in the Same Network for Quick Edit and Live View.
How do I access my Tenvis camera from the Internet?
Drag TENVIS Search Tool into Applications to install the search tool in MAC. After installation, run on desktop for Windows or in launch pad for Mac. Internet URL Camera’s remote view URL. You can click Open to view the camera from Internet after you finish the Internet View configuration.
How do I reset my Tenvis jpt3815w?
Please press the reset button under or on the camera for about 1 minute until the camera reboots. Please make sure the power supply is connected to the camera when you are doing it.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my computer through Internet?
Here is how:
- Get your security camera charged. Use the power adapter to get the camera plugged-in and charged.
- Use the network cable to connect to the camera and the computer.
- Scan and find out the security camera’s IP address on the computer.
- Change the computer’s IP address to the same network prefix of the IP camera.
How do you find the UID number if the UID sticker on the camera is lost?
If the sticker on the DVR is not present you can also use the Amcrest Link app to find your UID. To find the UID on the app, open the Amcrest Link app and locate your device. Tap on your device and locate the UID field to find the UID number.
What app do you use for Tenvis camera?
TENVIS P2P HD is a free app for remote surveillance, control and video recording of wireless IP/Network cameras. TENVIS P2P HD have the functions of account management.