How do I service my Canon MP287 printer?
Entering Service Mode
- Turn the printer off (ON/OFF)
- Press and hold the STOP/RESET.
- Press the Power ON/OFF.
- Remove the STOP/RESET (Note: power ON/OFF is still on hold.
- Press the STOP/RESET 6x and release the STOP/RESET and Power ON/OFF.
- The entered the Service Mode, all LED will stop blinking.
How do I use the service tool on my Canon printer?
Clear Ink Counter, select MAIN (2), and then click SET (3). After the Main ink absorber counter is reset, the ink absorber counter value is printed automatically. Print EEPROM (1) information once again after resetting. Wait for the printer to finish printing.
How do I open a service tool?
Press and hold the Start/Power/On/Off button (customize your printer, what buttons are available). 6. After the printer is in Service Mode, open the Canon Service Tool.
How do I clean my Canon MP280 printer?
Clean the Print Head deeply.
- Press the [Maintenance] button repeatedly until y appears.
- Press the or button. The machine starts cleaning the Print Head deeply. Do not perform any other operations until the machine completes the deep cleaning of the Print Head. This takes about 2 minutes.
How do I deep clean my Canon e510?
- Make sure that the printer is on.
- Open the printer properties dialog box.
- Start Print Head Deep Cleaning. (1) Click the Maintenance tab. (2) Click Deep Cleaning. (3) Select the ink group to be deeply cleaned.
- Check the condition of the Print Head.
How do I deep clean my Canon printer?
- Open the printer driver setup window.
- Click Deep Cleaning on the Maintenance tab. When the Deep Cleaning dialog box opens, select the ink group for which deep cleaning is to be performed.
- Execute deep cleaning. Make sure that the printer is on and then click Execute.
- Complete deep cleaning.
- Check the results.