How do I scan with my Samsung SCX 3200?
- From the Start menu, select Programs or All Programs > Samsung. Printers > Scan and Fax Manager > Scan and Fax Manager > Quick.
- Select the appropriate machine from the Samsung Scan and Fax.
- Press Properties.
- The Set Scan Button tab allows you to change the file saving.
- When setting is done, press OK.
How do I scan with Samsung SCX 3401?
Click Start > All programs > Samsung Printers, and start Samsung Scan Assistant. Select the Help menu or click the button from the window and click on any option you want to know about. Set the scan options. Click Scan.
How do I reset my SCX 3200 printer?
1. Hold STOP/CLEAR button about 3-4 seconds until the LED flashes once then leave. 2. Hold STOP/CLEAR button again for approximately 10 seconds until the LED stay green, then leave.
How do I scan from my Samsung printer to my computer?
In the Samsung Easy Printer Manager, select your printer from the Printer List, and then click Scan to PC Settings. Select the Enable Scan from Device Panel check box, and then click Save. In the Account Information for Scan, type your scan ID and password, and then click OK.
How do I connect my Samsung SCX-3401 to my laptop?
How to install Samsung SCX-3401 Driver
- Install Samsung SCX-3401 drivers through automatic installation wizard method (Automatically).
- Install Samsung SCX-3401 drivers through the manual installation method using the “Add a printer” option (Manually)
How do I Scan from my Samsung printer to my Mac?
To scan using Scan Assistant on a Mac computer running Mac OS X, follow these steps:
- Make sure that the latest print and scan drivers are installed.
- On your Mac computer, click the Easy Printer Manager icon in the dock.
- Click the Scan button to open Scan Assistant.
- Scan using Samsung Easy Printer Manager.
Why can’t I Scan from my Samsung printer to my computer?
The machine printer cable may be improperly connected or the power may be off. The scanner driver is not installed or the operating environment is not set up properly. Ensure that the machine is properly connected and the power is on, then restart your computer.