How do I log into my U of T email?
Just go to mail.utoronto.ca and log in with your UTORid and password. You can also access UTmail+ through mail clients like Outlook, or mobile devices like iPhone.
How do I log into my UTM email?
UTmail+ lets you use your mobile device or computer to access the Office 365 platform. The email address you receive will be in the form of [email protected] Log in to your UTmail+ account at mail.utoronto.ca.
How do I log into University of Toronto?
Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) and go to webmail.utoronto.ca. You will be taken to the Weblogin page. Type your UTORid and your password and click Log in.
How do I contact University of Toronto?
- Ask a question.
- Prospective Students.
How do I get my U of T email?
Activate Your UTORid
- Go to www.utorid.utoronto.ca and follow the First Time Users ‘activate your UTORid’ link.
- Enter your JOINid + Secret Activation Key.
- Set up your UTmail+ email address*.
- Set up your UTORid password reset and account management options.
How do I reset my UTM password?
Reset Sophos UTM WebAdmin Password
- Ensure you are still logged in as root as per the last step above.
- Type cc at the prompt.
- Type RAW.
- Type system_password_reset.
- Browse to the WebAdmin Interface.
- Enter your new password into each box and hit Apply.
Does U of T have zoom?
University of Toronto – Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Online Meetings, Screen Sharing – Zoom.
How do I contact UofT Enrolment services?
The Enrolment Service’s telephone number is 416-978-2190. Telephone inquiries are answered on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Tuesday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.