How do I know if my iPad is 4th generation?
Look on the back of your iPad. Open Settings and tap About. Look for the model number in the top section.
How do I find out what generation my iPad is?
How to find which iPad generation and model you have
- Open the Settings app on your device and tap “General.”
- In the next menu, tap “About” at the top of the list.
- Look for the two tabs that say “Model Name” and “Model Number.” Tap Model Number to reveal a short code that starts with the letter “A.”
What kind of iPad is 4th generation?
iPad (4th generation)
|iPad 4 in black|
|Release date||show November 2, 2012 show November 27, 2012 show December 6, 2012 show December 7, 2012 show December 9, 2012 show December 12, 2012 show December 14, 2012 show December 21, 2012|
Which iPad model is A1458?
iPad fourth generation
Check your iPad’s model number
|iPad model||Version number|
|iPad 3 (aka iPad third generation or ‘New iPad’)||A1416 (Wi-Fi) A1430, A1403 (cellular)|
|iPad 4 (aka iPad fourth generation)||A1458 (Wi-Fi) A1459, A1460 (cellular)|
|iPad 9.7in (2017) (aka iPad, iPad 2017 or iPad fifth generation)||A1822 (Wi-Fi) A1823 (cellular)|
What is 4th generation iPad Pro?
The fourth generation iPad Pro is a line of tablet computers designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. Two models, with a 12.9 inch or 11 inch screen, were both announced on March 18, 2020, and released on March 25.
What year is iPad 4th generation?
November 2, 2012
iPad 4/Dates introduced
How old is iPad 4th gen?
Apple iPad 4th generation Wi-Fi Full Specifications
|Alternate names||iPad 4|
|Release date||October 2012|
|Dimensions (mm)||241.20 x 185.70 x 9.40|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||11560|
How can I tell if my iPad is new or refurbished?
Find Your iPhone’s Model Number
- If the model number starts with M, it was purchased new from Apple.
- If the model number starts with F, it was refurbished by Apple or a carrier.
- If the model number starts with P, it was sold as a personalized iPhone with an engraving.