How do I get free Eliquis?
To use your Free Trial Offer Card:
- Present your activated Free Trial Offer Card to your pharmacist along with your.
- Eligible patients who present a Free 30-Day Trial card together with a valid 30-day prescription for ELIQUIS at participating pharmacies can receive a free 30-day supply (up to 74 tablets) of ELIQUIS.
Is Eliquis going generic in 2021?
The FDA recently approved the first-ever generic versions of Eliquis (apixaban), a medication that helps prevent stroke, blood clots, and embolisms. The generics will offer lower-cost alternatives for people who struggle to afford brand-name Eliquis.
What are the most common side effects of apixaban?
The most common side effect of apixaban is bleeding more easily than normal, such as having nosebleeds, heavier periods, bleeding gums and bruising. It tends to happen in the first few weeks of treatment or if you’re unwell. Always carry your anticoagulant alert card with you.
What is the cheapest way to get Eliquis?
Here are the options currently available to you to lower the cost of your Eliquis prescription:
- Use Your Health Insurance.
- Manufacturer’s Copay & Free Trial Cards.
- Buy in Bulk (Get a 90-Day Supply)
- Fill Your Prescription at a Preferred Pharmacy.
- Consider Alternative Medications.
What is a cheaper alternative to Eliquis?
You may find a cheaper alternative to Eliquis, however. For instance, Coumadin is a blood thinner with two generic alternatives: warfarin and jantoven. Unlike Eliquis’ typical $448 a month, either alternative may cost under $10 a month.
What if I cant afford my Eliquis?
Your out of pocket cost for medicines is determined by your insurance provider. We can help you find out what your costs may be and whether you are eligible for the ELIQUIS $10 Co-pay Card. Tap to call 1-855-ELIQUIS to request an insurance benefit review and Co-pay Card information, or request an activated Co-pay Card.
What can I take if I can’t afford Eliquis?
Similar medications to Eliquis include:
- Warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven). Warfarin is a comparable generic drug that can cost as little as $4 with a GoodRx discount.
- Pradaxa, Xarelto, and Savaysa. These are also similar medications to Eliquis, but there aren’t cheaper, generic versions for them yet.
What foods should be avoided when taking Eliquis?
Dietary restrictions Avoid foods high in Vitamin K, e.g. large amounts of leafy green vegetables and some vegetable oils. May need to avoid alcohol, cranberry juice, and products containing cranberries.
What foods should I avoid while taking Eliquis?
5 Things to Avoid If You’re On Blood Thinners
- Leafy greens. Leafy greens like kale, spinach, Brussels sprouts and lettuce contain high amounts of vitamin K.
- Green tea.
- Cranberry juice.
Can I take turmeric instead of Eliquis?
Turmeric is a blood thinner. So if you are on other blood-thinning medications, you shouldn’t take turmeric or turmeric supplements because doing that could increase your risk of bleeding and bruising or even make the other medications less effective. Blood thinners include: Heparin.