How do I download Ubiquiti firmware?
Click Update and wait for the device to come back online.
- Download the correct device firmware from here.
- Navigate to the System tab of the device that you wish to upgrade.
- Under Firmware section, click the Choose File button and upload the firmware you downloaded in the first step.
- Click the New Upload button.
How do I setup my rocket M2 as an access point?
Steps to configure UBNT Rocket M2 as Access Point Mode
- Open the browser in your system or laptop and type the IP address of the UBNT Rocket M2 router.
- And then hit the enter button.
- Then you have to enter the default username and password.
How do I update my Ubiquiti firmware?
Go to the Maintenance tab. Update the Cloud Key firmware under the Firmware header. You can check for updates to get the latest publicly released version, or to update to a specific version, select the Update Manually option. Use the firmware download link from the firmware Release post.
How do I download and install UniFi controller software?
- Download UniFi Network software for macOS.
- Run the installer.
- Launch the UniFi Network application.
- Open a shell connection with the UniFi Network host.
- Copy the download link for the UniFi Network software for Debian/Ubuntu Linux.
- Download the software.
- Install the software.
- Installation complete!
How do I get the Ubiquiti Rocket M5?
Launch your web browser. Type https://192.168.1.20 in the address field. Press enter (PC) or return (Mac).
How do I connect my Nanostation m2 to my router?
Using Ethernet cables, connect the following:
- Connect the LRS gateway to the “Secondary” port on the router.
- Connect the “Main” port on the router to the “POE” port on the power adapter.
- Connect the “LAN” port on the power adapter to your internet source (optional)
Is UniFi controller free?
With UniFi, you use the UniFi network controller. This is free software that can run on Windows, macOS or Linux. You can run the software on any PC you have, on a physical server, or in a VM or Docker container. The controller software is used for configuring and monitoring your UniFi network.
How do I adopt my UniFi AP controller?
Adoption via the UniFi Network web application
- Launch the Network web application from unifi.ui.com.
- Open the UniFi Devices page.
- Select the device that is ready for adoption.
- Click Adopt.