How do I contact iTunes support?
Dial 1-800-MY-APPLE if you live in the United States. This is the customer service line for iTunes, iPod, Mac, and iPad technical support. A recording will prompt you to enter information about your issue, then you’ll be connected with a customer service representative.
How do I find out what Apple is charging me for?
How to see what you were charged for
- To see your purchase history, go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- A list of purchases appears. To see family members’ purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
- To see the full receipt including tax, tap or click the date.
Does Apple have chat support?
To chat with the Apple customer support team, go to getsupport.apple.com. Then choose which Apple product or service you need help with and what issue you’re experiencing. Finally, select Chat and sign in with your Apple ID or enter your product’s serial number. After you select Chat, a pop-up window will appear.
How do I send an email to Apple support?
Apple has no published email address for Customer Service. Apple handles most issue, technical and customer service, only via telephone or in-person at an Apple Store. As Miriam suggested, you can call Customer Relations if you have an issue that you can’t resolve in another way.
How do I contact iTunes to report a problem?
Go to reportaproblem.apple.com. Enter the Apple ID and password that you used to buy the item, then choose Sign In. Choose Report a Problem next to the item that you need help with. Choose your problem from the menu.
How do I stop iTunes charging me?
- Open Settings, and then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top.
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in if prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Find and tap the subscription you would like to cancel.
- Choose Cancel Subscription (iOS 10) or turn off Automatic Renewal.
Why is iTunes taking money from my account?
You purchased it from the app store (or subscribed to a service) and forgot you did. Someone you share your phone with purchased it from the app store. Someone you share your Apple ID with purchased it from the app store. If you have a family sharing plan, someone in your family purchased it from the app store.
What is my Apple customer number?
If you purchased from Apple When you purchase from Apple, we assign an Apple Customer Number to your organization. If you don’t know your Apple Customer Number, contact your finance department or Apple Sales. If you buy Apple devices from an Apple Store, ask the Business Team for your Apple Customer Number.
How do I talk to live chat on Apple?
- Visit Apple’s web site: https://www.apple.com.
- Click Support.
- Click Contact Support (top menu bar).
- Click Talk to us.
- Now choose a product or service.
- Now you will be asked a more specific issue that you are having.
- After this, choose how you like to get help.
Does Apple have email?
Apple Mail (officially known as simply Mail) is an email client included by Apple Inc. with its operating systems macOS, iOS, iPadOS and watchOS. Apple Mail grew out of NeXTMail, which was originally developed by NeXT as part of its NeXTSTEP operating system, after Apple’s acquisition of NeXT in 1997.