How do I block Google in SonicWall?
Login to the SonicWall Management GUI. Navigate to the Firewall | App Control Advanced page….Select Signature under Viewed By.
- Click on the configure icon under Application with Google Drive selected.
- In the Edit App Control App window, select Enable under Block and Log.
- Click on OK to save.
Where is app control in SonicWall?
Enable Application Control Login to your SonicWall management page and click Policy tab on top of the page. Navigate to Security Services | App Control page, on right side enable Enable App Control checkbox under App Control Status / Settings section.
What is SonicWall app control?
Application Control provides a solution for setting policy rules for application signatures. Application Control policies include global App Control policies, and App Rules policies that are more targeted.
How do I block an app on SonicWall?
Blocking Multimedia Category
- Login to the SonicWall management GUI.
- Click MANAGE on the top bar ,Navigate to the Rules| Advanced Application Control page.
- Check the box under Enable App Control and click Accept button at the top to enable App Control.
How do I block a website on SonicWall?
Navigate to Security Services | Content Filter page. Click Configure under Content Filter Type with SonicWall CFS selected. Check the box Enable HTTPS Content Filtering. Click OK.
How do I bypass SonicWall content filter?
You can create a log in in Sonicwall to bypass the filter – you add the user in the Sonicwall and make sure that they have Content filter bypass selected. another optiion is to set that staffs PC To a static IP address then exclude the IP from content filtering.
How do I block discord on SonicWall?
- Navigate to Policy | Security Services | App Control.
- Toggle the option Enable App Control.
- Click on Signatures tab.
- Under viewed by drop down select category.
- Under category drop down select IM.
- Click configure button to bring up the Edit App Control Category window.
- Select Enable under Block.
- Select Enable under Log.
How do I turn off SonicWall?
To shut down the system: Go to the System > Restart page. Ensure your settings have been backed up. Click the System Shutdown button.
How do I block an app from Google Play?
How to Block The Downloading of Apps on Android
- Launch the “Google Play Store.”
- In the top-right corner of the screen, tap your “profile icon.”
- Then, tap on “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the “User controls” section and tap “Parental controls.”
- Toggle “Parental controls” on.
- Create a PIN and tap “OK.”
How do I block a domain on SonicWall?
Create a Match Object for URLs to be blocked Navigate to Manage | Policies | Objects| Match Objects. Then click Add to open Match Object window. Enter a name for the match object. Under Content, enter the full URL of the page you want excluded.
What is CFS Exclusion List SonicWall?
The CFS exclusion list allows you to specify an IP address or IP address range that is excluded from Website blocking.
What IP addresses are blocked by SonicWALL?
In the example below, the Category IM has been blocked for all hosts behind the SonicWall except IP address 192.168.168.3. In the example below, the Application Gmail (Google Mail) is allowed for all hosts except the IP address, 192.168.168.100.
How to enable app control in SonicWall?
Login to your SonicWall management page and click Policy tab on top of the page. Navigate to Security Services | App Control page, on right side enable Enable App Control checkbox under App Control Status / Settings section.
How to enable social-networking in SonicWall?
Login to your SonicWall management page and click on Policy tab on top of the page. Navigate to Security Services | App Control page, on right side enable Enable App Control toggle switch under App Control Global Settings. Under App Control | Signature Section, select Social-Networking from Category drop-down list.
How do I block the embedded chat within Gmail?
To block the embedded Chat within Gmail, click on the configure button alongside Signature ID 7624 (SSL Traffic 2), to bring up the Edit App Control App window. Select Disable under Block.