How do I access MySQL using SSH?
Connecting to Your Database with SSH
- Connect to your account using SSH. For instructions on connecting to your account with SSH, How to Connect to Your Account with SSH.
- Once you have logged in to your account, type in the command: mysql -h dbDomain.pair.com -u dbUser -p dbName.
- Enter the database password.
How do I connect to MySQL using PuTTY?
Navigate to Connection -> SSH -> Tunnels in the PuTTY dialog, and enter the following settings:
- Source port: 1433.
- Destination port: 192.168. x.x:1433 or 10. x.x.x:1433 (replace this with the actual internal IP address of your DB server)
- Type: Local.
- Click “Add”
How do I Tunnel MySQL?
Perform the following steps to create an SSH tunnel to the MySQL server with PuTTY:
- Launch Putty and enter the IP Address of the server in the Host name (or IP address) field:
- Under the Connection menu, expand SSH and select Tunnels .
What port do MySQL works upon?
Port 3306 is the default port for the classic MySQL protocol ( port ), which is used by the mysql client, MySQL Connectors, and utilities such as mysqldump and mysqlpump.
What port is MySQL?
How do I connect to a MySQL port?
Use the TCP/IP connection tab and enter the following:
- Name: optional.
- Host: your MySQL hostname: mysql.example.com.
- Username: your database user name.
- Password: your database user password.
- Database: optional.
- Port: 3306.
How do I SSH a Windows tunnel?
Access a server using an SSH tunnel on Windows
- In the “Connection -> SSH -> Tunnels” section, create a secure tunnel by forwarding a port (the “destination port”) on the remote server to a port (the “source port”) on the local host (127.0.
- Click the “Add” button to add the secure tunnel configuration to the session.
What is the port number for SSH?
The default port for SSH client connections is 22; to change this default, enter a port number between 1024 and 32,767.
What ports can I use for MySQL?
|MySQL Client to Server – MySQL Protocol – 3306||3306/tcp||Optional – pick at least 1|
|MySQL Client to Server – New X Protocol – 33060||33060/tcp||Optional – pick at least 1|
|Connects via SSH Tunnel||22/tcp||Optional – pick at least 1|
|Client – Router Connections –|
How do I find MySQL port number in Windows?
Another way to find out the port which MySQL Server is using on Windows is , Go to my. ini file that is MySQL configuration file and you can check the port. To find the my. ini file for MySQL Server, you can go to services and then go to properties.