How do French people say wee?
Method 1 of 5: Say “oui” for a simple “yes.” You can use this word in almost any circumstance, no matter how formal or informal it is. Pronounce this word by saying “wee.”
What is wer in French?
Translations. WER Noun. WER, the ~ (Windows Error Reporting)
Is Eau masculine or feminine in French?
Water in French is “l’eau”. It’s feminine, and pronounced [lo]. Plural is “les eaux” pronounced [lé zo].
What does C Est Toi mon Cheri?
That’s sweet of you, my darling. C’est déjà fait mon chéri. It’s already done, darling.
Why do French say oui oui?
It’s common in French to repeat the yes twice: “oui, oui…” Of course this cracks up our English friends, but it’s common to double the yes to answer in a casual way in French. It doesn’t have a specific meaning: it’s just a way to speak and it’s not like we say “oui, oui” all the time either.
Do French say Wewe?
What does wewe mean? The French oui-oui (pronounced “we we”) means “yes, yes” (as in total agreement).
Is rain in French masculine or feminine?
Rain in French is “la pluie”.
How do you say warm water in French?
- [place] où il fait chaud.
- [weather, day] chaud(e)
- warm water (= not hot) de l’eau tiède.
- it’s warm, the weather’s warm il fait chaud. The weather’s quite warm for this time of year. Il fait assez chaud pour cette période de l’année.
- to keep sth warm [food] tenir qch au chaud. There was no way of keeping the shop warm.
What are French men attracted to?
WHAT FRENCH GUYS FIND ATTRACTIVE ABOUT US..
- BRIGHT RED LIPSTICK. 50% of the guys surveyed like the way it looks but see “turn-off”.
- PUSHUP BRA. Only 20% like this.
- LEATHER SHORTS OR PANTS. 20% say they like this.
- MOCCASIN BOOTS. Only 20% like this.
- HEAVY BLACK EYE MAKEUP.
- SHORT HAIR.
- PANTHER LOOK.